As the titel says, I'm looking for a new pickguard. It's for a Squier Affinity Strat. I know Strat shape pickguards are everywhere, but the only ones I can find are 11-hole ones. I need one with only 8 holes.

Does anyone know where to find one for a cheap enough price? I'm hoping for Tortoiseshell but at this stage anything will be considered. Preferably in UK/Europe.

Thanks
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by -NOFX-
As the titel says, I'm looking for a new pickguard. It's for a Squier Affinity Strat. I know Strat shape pickguards are everywhere, but the only ones I can find are 11-hole ones. I need one with only 8 holes.

Does anyone know where to find one for a cheap enough price? I'm hoping for Tortoiseshell but at this stage anything will be considered. Preferably in UK/Europe.

Thanks

i just put a new pg on my Affinity, and i warn you to be careful about retrofitting pg's. The holes may be in a different location according to how the guitar was originally drilles. On mine, there are two screws i couldnt put back, but its not really a big deal. You can always drill a new hole for the screw, but i just chose not to put those back.

The pg in that first link is the one i am using, very nice.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper