Hi all, i've just recived my epiphone les paul custom from ebay. Brand new at a bargin price. Now i have 7 days within too send it back and have imidetly found a problem

The D string is vibrating against something i think it is the fret board. I want too know if this is just because the guitar is new or is there anything i can do about this myself or something a proffesional can do?

Please help !!!
Dear god calm down. Its just fret buzz. It can be fixed.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Nobody can tell you for sure without actually seeing the guitar! Take it to a qualified tech for an inpsection which should be less than 1 hours work. Then you'll know if there's a problem that can't be addressed by a good setup!
Moving on.....
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Dear god calm down. Its just fret buzz. It can be fixed.

If it's on one string it could be many things, nut, bridge, fret level or set up. He shoudl take it to someone knowledgeable quickly in case there's a cost associated with repairing the itme. Then the TS can negotiate with the seller for resitution.
Moving on.....
Thanks for the quick help guys. Much appriciated, ill try and get it too my local guitar shop asap.
Quote by mrplow99
Hi all, i've just recived my epiphone les paul custom from ebay. Brand new at a bargin price. Now i have 7 days within too send it back and have imidetly found a problem

The D string is vibrating against something i think it is the fret board. I want too know if this is just because the guitar is new or is there anything i can do about this myself or something a proffesional can do?

Please help !!!

It may just be fret buzz...

Raise the bridge a little, and then to make sure its right, play a 12th fret natural harmonic then play the fretted note. If there's a difference, the intonation is out.
If i'm wrong don't hate me
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"