Okay, so I'm searching for a song.
I don't know much about it, but i'll describe it as good as I can. It's been like many years since i've heard it, but it keeps popping into my head.

It is a woman singing. It's pop/rock-ish. It's not THAT old. About 10 years maximum I think, she has a very modern voice.

I don't know the lyrics, but i THINK they are something like this:

Chorus:
"...I got(?) ten thousand *something* *something* living/singing(or something) in my *something*....ai ai ai ai ai"
And at the end of the chorus she goes like "Hit me baby one more time!"

It may seem impossible, put you are my last hope :p I've serched google for this numberous times without luck.

And no, it's not Hit me baby one more time by Britney!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Are you sure? Sounds like it is...

The last part, yeah. But not the rest of the chorus. The melody is not alike at all
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by sam b

Dude, that works just like google. in fact, it IS google!
Quote by JeanMi36

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
read the first post again
Quote by JeanMi36

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Sumlover41
Dude, that works just like google. in fact, it IS google!

Did you click the link?

I'm pretty sure that's not google.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Did you click the link?

I'm pretty sure that's not google.

Did you actually try searching? ass
Quote by JeanMi36

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Sumlover41
Okay, so I'm searching for a song.
I don't know much about it, but i'll describe it as good as I can. It's been like many years since i've heard it, but it keeps popping into my head.

It is a woman singing. It's pop/rock-ish. It's not THAT old. About 10 years maximum I think, she has a very modern voice.

I don't know the lyrics, but i THINK they are something like this:

Chorus:
"...I got(?) ten thousand *something* *something* living/singing(or something) in my *something*....ai ai ai ai ai"
And at the end of the chorus she goes like "Hit me baby one more time!"

It may seem impossible, put you are my last hope :p I've serched google for this numberous times without luck.

And no, it's not Hit me baby one more time by Britney!

1000 miles.

it has a video of a woman playing pian on the back of a truck.

Am I right?
If its not britney herself it maybe some sort of mashup, my contribution there. (Y)