Who else has been watching this badass show? It stars Brian Cranston ("Hal" from Malcolm in the middle). He plays a "ridiculously overqualified high school chemistry teacher" who once he learned he has been diagnosed with lung cancer, starts cooking meth to make money for his family. It's really interesting to see goofy Hal from "Malcolm" playing such an interesting character. If you haven't seen any of it, check it out, it's intense from the very first scene.

Last edited by bendystraw at Mar 25, 2009,
It tended to be very mundane in the eraly episodes
so i stopped watching after the first 3 episodes.

bad move?
Is that how old he looks now? Wow!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by eggo_boi_15
I'm intrigued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpQoavGLWIo

Have a taste of the pilot.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

bad move?

Oh yeah, it gets really fast paced after a while, although it is quick from the get-go.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

bad move?

Very. I found it started up slowly on the second season also. But it's a good show and definitely worth giving a shot. (Or in your case, a second chance)
Be Simple, Be Obvious, Be Happy
I really enjoy the show, has the new season already started?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
I really enjoy the show, has the new season already started?

Yeah, three episodes in (at least with pre-air torrents)
I love it, but it took way to long to get the second season going. Now I'm in college and I don't get AMC(sonofabitch) or FX... I get the AZN channel, though, which is crucial to my boredom.
Quote by Zombee
I love it, but it took way to long to get the second season going. Now I'm in college and I don't get AMC(sonofabitch) or FX... I get the AZN channel, though, which is crucial to my boredom.

Well, that was because of the writers strike, if he doesn't drop dead at the end of this season, they'll be another one sooner.