this didnt really belong in the pit so i'll put it here

The Karl Mundt Project

he has it for free download here: http://sharecash.org/download.php?id=12023 (i know its annoying to start the download (you have to fill in some info) but its really quick and its worth it in my opinion).

Someone linked me to this guy. Keeping in mind he's 85 years old his music sounds surprisingly young and modern. Also for a seemingly low-key project, the quality doesnt sound too bad either.

Pedro “Karl Mundt” Pereira is an 85-year-old Portuguese wannabe multi-instrumentalist/serial killer. After playing guitar for 16 years he got bored and decided to expand his disastrous capabilities to drums and bass also.

What do you guys think about him?

Also (so this could be like a discussion) do you think his age makes his music more respectable/credible? Especially for a senile man going for a young sound
how come i never heard of him through our media?
oh i see.
he is really low-key.

sounds okay, nothing new
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Last edited by sponj at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by sponj
how come i never heard of him through our media?

haha
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Haha he looks exactly like John Goodman...
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
i think it's good. definitely worth the $0
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
This is pretty damn good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
dude :

it's not awful, it's not even half bad
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.