It's not actually the arm, but the part you screw the arm into. See theres a top and bottom part to that little mechanism and they screw together. but i guess it came loose and now i can't find the screw. anyone know where i could find a screw like it?
(I think its supposed to be an allen wrench screw, but i dont know how big.)
Quote by nyeguitarist
just glue it in

Definitely not this, get a new arm, or ask at a local music shop for the part you need.
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Well, you can buy FR parts but I don't know if you can get that part. But is this on the system or is it on the bar the part you mean?

Also, LOL @ your sig. GH noobs FTL.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Mar 25, 2009,
Get on ebay. (USA site is where i got mine). look around for trem arm with collar. Its the trem arm with the socket with it, which you can pop straight in as a replacement.
to oneblackened: well its not the bar, it's the socket you put the bar into. and i you don't have that screw that i recently lost, the socket will detach and there'll just be a big gaping hole. (by the way mine is a licensed charvel FR not original) And thanks about my sig, lol.

to davester: actually i do have a bar with the collar, but like i said to blackened, it's the hole, not the bar

thanks for the info, ill look around ebay some