Sponsor UG and get thousands of thousands buyers for free!

HEY WAIT A MINUTE, that rhymes..
''I just like breakdowns..''
sponsor UG and get buyers for free somewhat contradicts itself non?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
What difference is it to other advertisements on the site? At least it doesn't beep...
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
sponsor UG and get buyers for free somewhat contradicts itself non?

"Mastodon are smart" is also a contradiction.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Nah guys, you know it just seems that if anyone has a 'good' producer, you just sell much better, with publicity and stuff..
That speaks for itself, I know. But the thing is, that could have been just another band, and maybe everyone would be all psyched up about them..

BUT HERES THE THING, i was just an idiot by not knowing this band so well, since they are quite known etc. it was ME who didnt know 'em, Im from the Netherlands lol..

sorry people
What do you mean they sponser UG? How can anyone so dumb know anything about been smart?
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
What do you mean they sponser UG? How can anyone so dumb know anything about been smart?

Dude cmon dont try to raise your own self esteem by taking me down, I already apologized for the fact that I started the thread without really knowing Mastodon so well, please..

sorry for my bad English..
I guess it's smart to assume that people the play instruments know good music.
And people that know good music know Mastodon.

I for one am I huge fan.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Killedelphia19
lol wut?

I am the same page as this guy. What's the point of this thread?
wat
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
LOL Wut
So they pay to advertise and get thousand of buyers for free?
So they have to pay to have people buy there album?
Mastadon Are Smart?
i'd just like to point out that the guy on the front page looks like he is ready to shoop da woop. just saying....