Page 1 of 4
I thought about just posting this in the *BUSH* but decided to put it in here so everyone can see it.

I plan on becoming an active mod again, but it will take some time to get back into the swing of things. The biggest reason I've been away from the forum is I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend, and trying to keep my grades high. UG was the biggest time consumer in my life about a year ago, but it has slowly faded as everything else has increased.

To Tam and Ben, I am especially sorry for skipping out on you guys, at the time I left the forum had died down and there was not much going on, I always planned on coming back, but never really got the gumption to get up and do it. I am sorry for lapse in modship, but I promise you I am trying hard to get back on UG.

Tam, I'm sorry I haven't responded to your emails, it's not just UG that got cut out, but also Internet as a whole. I'm rarely on internet more than a half hour every couple of weeks.

And to the forum as a whole, if (and I really hope I do) I come back to modding more than once a month, I'll be a lot more lenient. (Though I believe I have already accomplished that.)

-Orlando

YEAH! welcome back (i didn't know you in the first place) and with that, hi
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh F MAN!!!!

hey good to see you back, we almost sent out a search party. Although it consisted of Jon and myself so we would have got as far as the nearest bar and given up. But the thought was there
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Welcome back Orland-a-man-do!
Just be careful 'bout divulgin' them secrets
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The nearest bar? I got distracted by the case of desperados sitting by my bedroom door.

yeah but this is myself and Jon we have class, from the tap is far superior to from a bottle
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
another one to suck up to?

ahhhhhh...

eh, I only suck up to Tam anyway...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
another one to suck up to?

ahhhhhh...

eh, I only suck up to Tam anyway...

We'll see about that...

*whistles innocently and waits for FoTB thread*

Quote by the humanity
Look, I'm really sorry Ben I realise the error of my ways, and will quite happily be the forum's bitch until you deem appropriate. I'll even buy a Thunderbird if it means I can get unbanned. I'm not even kidding, I love this place so much, especially the moderating team.

PLEASE

His plea
Quote by Deliriumbassist
We'll see about that...

*whistles innocently and waits for FoTB thread*

His plea

my poem was way more suckupy and lame than that!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by skater dan0
yeah but this is myself and Jon we have class, from the tap is far superior to from a bottle

It depends on whats in the bottle or coming from the tap
Well, I neither suck up, nor drink so I'll look for you next time, if you make it worth my while

Welcome back. I look forward to saying something stupid that you can correct me on in the near future
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Quote by the humanity
my poem was way more suckupy and lame than that!!!

Oh I beg to differ. I would have made you come up with something much better and maybe in iambic pentameter, before I let you out of the FoTB.
what exactly is Fotb?

Yes i'm SUPER NOOB to all of this, just started Bass 4 days ago..
Forum of the Banned. A place where you go if you anger the mods by not following the rules of the forum. Or in Nick's case, if you anger the mods...
Quote by Bass_gurl84
what exactly is Fotb?

Forum of The Banned.

Welcome to Bass Guitar, and the Bass forum! You know, there is a really helpful thread in the Newbies forum that lists all of the abbreviations commonly used here. I had to read it a couple times to get it all.
I have:

Quote by Bass_gurl84
what exactly is Fotb?

Forum of the banned.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by samskii
Forum of The Banned.

Welcome to Bass Guitar, and the Bass forum! You know, there is a really helpful thread in the Newbies forum that lists all of the abbreviations commonly used here. I had to read it a couple times to get it all.

thanks for that advice/tip i will definitely have to look into that.
No problemo.
I have:

Well were is the Humanity? Geez, a mod just asks for a poem of epic Shakespearean quality to their greatness..

*anarkee goes to look for the ban hammer*
I'm kinda in the same boat too. AP Exams, SAT, class, extracurriculars, actually PLAYING my bass have all reduced my UG time. No gf though

I spend most of my time trying to find one
but how?
the mod, hand fisted, tight wristed
her weapon aloft
her hammer- ah, falls,
to the Hell of times striving, cull kniving
drag me, and my soul pops, as a ripe cherry
for what?
I but share my fruit, a bountiful thought, a picture stretched taut
and above
oh the love
I never reach
troll they say, but I am not troll, I am man.
man who will never post again...
-The Wrath of the Moddess
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by Deliriumbassist
When it's free, it's superior to anything. This downpayment from a friend so I'd look after his gerbils when he's on holiday

i work in a pub, i get it off the tap for free

on a side note gerbils are ****ing awesome
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
i work in a pub, i get it off the tap for free

on a side note gerbils are ****ing awesome

But are they better then hamsters?
Quote by Bass First
But are they better then hamsters?

yes easily

hamsters are scared little furballs with no tails

gerbils are mental speedy little furballs with kickass mouse tails and a love of burrowing. If you have a gerbil in a deep cage you'll see how awesome they are. Mine used to burrow down to the glass on the side of the cage and watch people, and it used to try to make the huge jump from the roof of it's house to the food bowl on a raised platform on the other side of the cage, and it made it once.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
and the other two are bloods?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
pics or it never happened
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by the humanity
but how?
the mod, hand fisted, tight wristed
her weapon aloft
her hammer- ah, falls,
to the Hell of times striving, cull kniving
drag me, and my soul pops, as a ripe cherry
for what?
I but share my fruit, a bountiful thought, a picture stretched taut
and above
oh the love
I never reach
troll they say, but I am not troll, I am man.
man who will never post again...
-The Wrath of the Moddess

I would have appreciated something a bit more IDK, praiseful. You know less Hamlet and more "how can I compare thee to a summers day o' Moddess...".

But I'll let you stay for now--you get points for creativity at least.

And gang gerbils? Aw Ben, just check for gang tattoos--that's the easiest way to separate them boys. Or maybe take them down to Wales and get them chilled out with a free beer from Dan.
Quote by anarkee
I would have appreciated something a bit more IDK, praiseful. You know less Hamlet and more "how can I compare thee to a summers day o' Moddess...".

But I'll let you stay for now--you get points for creativity at least.

And gang gerbils? Aw Ben, just check for gang tattoos--that's the easiest way to separate them boys. Or maybe take them down to Wales and get them chilled out with a free beer from Dan.

I was actually comparing you too Joan of Arc.

anywho, gangsta gerbils+beer= gangsta gerbil fights.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Last edited by the humanity at Mar 26, 2009,
WEll hello, there, and welcome back, is your GF called grace, could then,if you havent read the book ill sed you the book.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Page 1 of 4