Page 1 of 2
Metal is for fags.

Edit: This has been done several times, I suggest doing a search and posting in the respective topic.
Last edited by \Powerslave/ at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by \Powerslave/
Metal is for fags.

This.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
Avenged Sevenfold, because Synyster Gates and co. really took a risk by deviating from what made them so awesome in their first couple albums. I applaud them. For a young guitarist, Synyster is practically god.
I've found Jesus
I agreee with you 100% contraband. They are always changing but still manage to stay ****ing awesome. Synysters style is amazing and one of my favorite guitarists. But I also like The old human abstract when aj was there, old all that remains, and as i lay dying
Iron Maiden
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Mastodon
Mastodon
Mastodon
Mastodon
Mastodon

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
opeth and electric wizard is all i listen to anymore in terms of metal, pretty much.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Darkend182
I agreee with you 100% contraband. They are always changing but still manage to stay ****ing awesome. Synysters style is amazing and one of my favorite guitarists. But I also like The old human abstract when aj was there, old all that remains, and as i lay dying

Yea, and old school As Blood Runs Black, old school Bring me the Horizon and of course old school Emmure.

I've found Jesus
Quote by Darkend182

lol
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Metallica
Pantera
Lamb Of God
In Flames
Volbeat
Deadfall
Saxon
Death
Testament

just to name some of them
my gear:
Ibanez RGR321
Schecter Temperst Extreme
Line 6 spider 2 75w
Boss MT-2
vintage VOX Wah pedal
Korg pitchblack tuner
Machine head, Meshuggah, slipknot, Korn, Amon amarth, cannibal corpse, started listening to at the gates its really cool
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Last edited by Lobyte at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
theres a metal band called Nirvana btw

Nirvana 2002 actually. Pretty good stuff.
Quote by E_xiLe
Metallica
Pantera
Lamb Of God
Death
Testament

just to name some of them

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Quote by Contraband
Avenged Sevenfold, because Synyster Gates and co. really took a risk by deviating from what made them so awesome in their first couple albums. I applaud them. For a young guitarist, Synyster is practically god.

Wait, you're serious?

Anyway, my list:
Gorguts
Cynic
Death
maudlin of the Well
Meshuggah
Atheist
Gorod
Agalloch
Last edited by GREENWARRI0R at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by GREENWARRI0R
Wait, you're serious?

What the fuck dude? Don't question me. I think I've been here long enough to know exactly what I'm talking about.

I stand by that statement.

Synyster is a glint of gold in the sand on a dull November day.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Yea, and old school As Blood Runs Black, old school Bring me the Horizon and of course old school Emmure.

yes yes yes exactly most bands just go mainstream after they kinda get big to get some money. But few actually stay to what they are and dominate.
Quote by Contraband
What the fuck dude? Don't question me. I think I've been here long enough to know exactly what I'm talking about.

I stand by that statement.

Synyster is a glint of gold in the sand on a dull November day.

Have I ever told you...

how much I love you?
Quote by Darkend182
yes yes yes exactly most bands just go mainstream after they kinda get big to get some money. But few actually stay to what they are and dominate.

holy shit man..I almost feel...bad...

anyways, wolves in the throne room, behemoth, Drudkh, lots..
Quote by \m/Gaz
haven't ABRB only done 1 album? how can there be an old and new school of them? xD

and all Deathcore are sellouts imo, so I dunno what you're on about darkend182

im not talking about just deathcore, look at all that remains and how they have gone mainstream. i mean i still like them but they are nothing like they used to be and i do not consider them deathcore.
Finding a DL for that demo took me too long, I lost it when I reformatted my harddrive. I haven't listened in a while though.

If you can still find a DL link, PM me please?
Page 1 of 2