Ok, so I ordered Rock Band II for the Wii, online because they had free shipping and it would save me a trip. It came in good time...but it didn't work. So instead of shipping it back, I call up my local gamestop to see if I could trade it our for a working game. They said sure, that's fine; they have a few in stock [ this took about 10 seconds, so it's obvious they didn't actually look]. After I put the phone down, I got in my car and drove there. I wait for 10 minutes in line. There was ONE other customer in the store and FIVE employees looking bored; one employee [the one whom I talked toon the phone] was helping the guy in front of me figure out if he had a credit card or a debit card. My turn comes soon. The guy has to take a dinner break, so the next employee has to log into the register and all that stuff. Then they tell me they DON'T have it in stock, new or used. And on the way out, I stepped in a puddle.

TL;DR I hate Gamestop.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Okay, thanks for telling us.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Battletoads?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Why do people have to be so dumb? Seriously, they could have just told me that they didn't have it in stock when I called.

I think you mean douches?

But yes, Gamestop pisses me off, too.

.....though there is this new hot girl working at the one in my town, and she was kinda flirty. I'm sure it helps with sales.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
It's more than likely that they did have it in stock when you phoned, but only 1 or 2, and they were sold by the time you got there. You should've asked if they could put one aside for you when you were on the phone to them. Then again, he probably should've offered to do that. Oh well.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

dunce- –noun
a dull-witted, stupid, or ignorant person; dolt.

from www.dictionary.com

Quote by irongoat666
It's more than likely that they did have it in stock when you phoned, but only 1 or 2, and they were sold by the time you got there. You should've asked if they could put one aside for you when you were on the phone to them. Then again, he probably should've offered to do that. Oh well.

I did. I guess I left that out, but he said he'd hold it for 24 hours.

Great Story bro would you like a f***ing cookie?
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by KennySG
Battletoads?

Quote by KGB_INC
trade it in for Battletoads for Wii.

Both of you can die in a fire...

*works at gamestop*
funny funny Battletoads...off topic we got one of my friends to call Gamestop to see if they had it in stock. They laughed at him :P He still doesn't get it.

Quote by happytimeharry
Both of you can die in a fire...

*works at gamestop*

you work at gamestop?

cool, cool...

can you preorder me a copy?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
you work at gamestop?

cool, cool...

can you preorder me a copy?

I'll see what I can do. I hear it is supposed to be in pretty low supply, though. Maybe if you sign up for an EDGE subscription it will help your chances.
unlucky man.. I hate when companies do things like that..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by happytimeharry
I'll see what I can do. I hear it is supposed to be in pretty low supply, though. Maybe if you sign up for an EDGE subscription it will help your chances.

Done.

lol
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Psalm 150:4
I did. I guess I left that out, but he said he'd hold it for 24 hours.

Well then yeah, the guys there sound like dicks.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.