Ok so this girl i like broke up wit this guy and on the same day i asked her out cuz i found out that she also liked me back BEFORE she went out wit him, so we went out for like 5 days till like the last few days i found her depressed, then 2day she broke up wit me telling me she's still depressed n stuff but that she wants to be together when feels fine, so WTF do i do!?!?!?!?!?!
Find someone else. Girls like that aren't worth it anyways.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
relationship thread?
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by restless_thrash
1st step: Write a Coherent Sentence.
2nd step: Don't expect the pit to have good advice.

Good Advice

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Quote by Motoxracer433
relationship thread?

+1
Quote by Demon Wolf
Did he say "I have a bomb, C4 yourself?"

Cuz I would totally say that if I had one.

hahahaha
if you're having girl problems i feel bad for you son...
Sig space available, give me some praise
Just tell her to make you a sandwich. She'll love you after. If by chance this does plan not succeed, then just put your dick in her butt.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
dump her , she don't worth it man

play guitar instead, at least they arn't bitches who broke your heart
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Cum blood? That should get her attention.

No, don't do that. What you need to do is brang her.
The playground of the world
Girl Problems?

Oh yes, aisle 7, next to the douches
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Rape?

+1, this guy has been edumacated well, rape solves everything...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by KrispyX
Ok so this girl i like broke up wit this guy and on the same day i asked her out cuz i found out that she also liked me back BEFORE she went out wit him, so we went out for like 5 days till like the last few days i found her depressed, then 2day she broke up wit me telling me she's still depressed n stuff but that she wants to be together when feels fine, so WTF do i do!?!?!?!?!?!

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by ross1234
if you're having girl problems i feel bad for you son...

Fuck you! I was going to post that.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
beat her with your guitar until she stops twitching, then have your way with her.
PAH!
Shes still hung up on the other guy.

Next time she's depressed start asking her questions about how she met her now ex and things of that sort, make sure that at some key point you physically touch her. Nothing over bearing, you could just rub her arm to help comfort her a bit.

This does 2 things: It brings up feelings that you want her to associate with you, and women are much more sensitive to touch. You remind her of these happy feelings, and then by even a light touch she will naturally release endorphins. Endorphins make a person feel happy, that should relieve some of the depression. (from a chemical/scientific stand point anyways)

Of course I can't say how the individual will act. However, reminding people of good times and stimulating the release of the 'feel good chemical' has been proven to relieve, if only temporarily, some depression.

In all honesty, your retarded for approaching her so soon after a break up. Show support, but never be the rebound. Tard lol
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Last edited by gizmodious at Mar 25, 2009,
I'll consider giving you advice once you learn to spell properly and use some punctuation.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
Quote by Eddie4President
Cum blood? That should get her attention.

No, don't do that. What you need to do is brang her.

lol u said brang
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
I think that all posts from here up are right, so do what all posts from #2 to #29 say...

...at the same time