My brother is trying to make an account on here and when he logs in it says thank you for logging in Gat No. 1 and then it puts him back at the login screen. Also when he goes to the forums and hits edit profile it lets him see his profile but won't let him post in forums and such what should he do
Check Out My songs
Empty
Cardboard Steel

Quote by GrisKy
i think carmen electra would be a good band leader. i'd stay in the band just 'cause she's hot.
Where did he create the account from? Your home?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
from school
Check Out My songs
Empty
Cardboard Steel

Quote by GrisKy
i think carmen electra would be a good band leader. i'd stay in the band just 'cause she's hot.

He hasn't confirmed his email address yet. You know that you can't both log in from home, right?
Quote by Bill43

didn't know that why
Check Out My songs
Empty
Cardboard Steel

Quote by GrisKy
im not too sure what its called, i think it has to do with IP addresses and different users etc. Same way you have to sign out of one msn account to sign into another, and that kind of thing. Although if you use seperate computers, it should be ok right?

Tell him to log into his email account, and look for the email from UG. if he cant find it, make sure he checks his spam box, and labels the UG address as "not spam" so he doesnt unintentionally ignore any important emails he might get
Quote by wahappen

He hasn't confirmed his email address yet. You know that you can't both log in from home, right?

they can as long as they make us aware of the fact that they are brothers and not the same person, and we believe them..
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
they can as long as they make us aware of the fact that they are brothers and not the same person, and we believe them..

Key words
Quote by Bill43