So, what's the absolute strangest, most bizarre, "WTF just happened?!?!?" moment that's ever happened to you? Here's mine:

(I search bar'd by the way, and there was nothing)

EDIT: For those of you that remember this story, the old thread was closed because the mods said it was a meaningless rant, and that's what blogs are for. Now, it's back, but in the form of a meaningful thread where others can discuss and participate, not a rant.

So I'm in the locker room at the local rec center, just changing my clothes, getting ready to go in the pool with a couple friends. I'm pulling up my swim trunks when my friend yells, "Ahhh crap! My draw string broke!"

Then, out of nowhere, a gravely voice says "That ain't no draaaaaaw straang!"

We look back to find a fat 60 year-old man with an anchor tattooed on his bicep, a chest comparable to Austin Powers, and an eye patch. He's standing right behind us.

He says, "That ain't no draaaaaaw straang! That's the straaang you use to tiee your dick with so you can fiiiiinnnd it!"

My friend is now so scared he's about to pee and meanwhile I'm laying on the locker roon floor laughing my a$$ off

Then he grunts "HUH! And that's comin' from a man who has to squat to pee!!!!"

My friend proceeds in exiting the locker room and I'm laying there dying. The man looks at me.

"Ha! Don't worry son, I don't act f'ed up! I jist am!!"
Last edited by halfback_712 at Mar 25, 2009,
My brother pulling down his pants to show me the fungus growing out of his butthole...

At first I was like.. Man wipe your ass?... Then he was like.. I have to apply this ointment to it.....

ugh
That's amazing

I walked into the bathroom at my school once, and four guys were singing acapella style.

The did some dramatic arm movements at the end, perfectly choreographed, and just walked out after their dramatic finish
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Niki (guitar)
Wasn't there just a thread on this like... a couple days ago? With this exact story?

Yeah, but the mods closed it because they said useless ranting was what blogs were for..... so yeah, its the same story, just in the form of a meaningful thread where others can participate and discuss it, not in the form of a rant
Unoriginal thread is unoriginal.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by halfback_712
Yeah, but the mods closed it because they said useless ranting was what blogs were for..... so yeah, its the same story, just in the form of a meaningful thread where others can participate and discuss it, not in the form of a rant

Okay, cool, so I'm not crazy
I once walked into the girls changing room and they were changing. I was about to say "woah! sorry..." But i restrained myself and walked out slowly and silenty Rather pleasant i may add...

Oh wait...that aint bizarre. Wrong thread...
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
well, this one time, I was born... I was soooo surprised I didn't talk for two years...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen