[there's nothing wrong with having sex]
he holds you down,
don't make a sound,
he promised he'd go s l o w . . .

Bad time to pick
feeling sick,
there's nothing to do
except admit
he's not going to " l o v e " you after this.

He's finished now
and bored of you,
get's up,
gets dressed,
leaves the room.
Are you feeling dirty? You feel abused?

TOUGH SH*T, B!TCH

It's called being used.
He strips you down,
and moves too fast
(you knew that " l o v e " wouldn't last)
and he's gone now, left, got in the car,

I hope he left you with a shattered heart.
i like it! simple yet strong
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Wow I liked it!

Question though, are the "l o v e"s and the "s l o w"s supposed to be spelled out? Or is it like that for emphasis? Either way I like the effect.

My favorite line was:
"Are you feeling dirty? You feel abused?

TOUGH SH*T, B!TCH

It's called being used."

It flowed quite nicely in an eccentric way. Overall I really like the sporadic, jumpy atmosphere it puts out through the random side notes and the lack of a consistent rhyme pattern.

It was a great read and I would definitely check out anything else you put out with similar style.
what type of music u think would fit best with it? something heavy at a medium tempo?

Reminds me of On the brightside, she could choke by Fear Before the March Of Flames. But its still really good.

4/5

EDIT: I think it would sound pretty cool if it was acoustic and light, then you get to tough sh*t bitch and it gets heavy.
Last edited by neozeke at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by Bair
what type of music u think would fit best with it? something heavy at a medium tempo?

I can't say that I would put it with any music, it's good enough as it. But if anything, I would say an uptempo, crazy electronic/metal track similar to Mindless Self Indulgence.
Quote by killsPEACHES
I can't say that I would put it with any music, it's good enough as it. But if anything, I would say an uptempo, crazy electronic/metal track similar to Mindless Self Indulgence.
i guess nothing says uptempo than "mistaking a one night stand for love" ?? lol

Quote by killsPEACHES
Wow I liked it!

Question though, are the "l o v e"s and the "s l o w"s supposed to be spelled out? Or is it like that for emphasis? Either way I like the effect.

Thank you I think these comments may have made me blush slightly.

It isn't supposed to be spelled out - basically when I wrote this first time round I messed with the fonts and the letter size, so the "l o v e" and "s l o w" was mainly for emphasis and just general boredom... ^^
Oh, and on another note (sorry for the double post!) I have never really considered putting music to it necessarily. I would love to, obviously, but I get so into writing lyrics I forget about music and melody that when it is all done I just can't remember what mind set I was in (yes, pointless artisty talk there) but I like all the ideas you guys have been throwing round!!

Feels great to have something I have written discussed - people normally freak out when I show them my lyrics as apparently they're a bit scary :P what's life without a bit of "angsty teen" in us all though?
x
Quote by Hesh
hello and welcome to teh forumz.
please read the rules
reported...

I'm not a dick

Sorry, I must have missed out the part about only posting one a day (I am guessing that is why I have been reported...... )

No, you're not a dick, my silly mistake.