Ok so last Friday me and my band played a show and it happened that my dad was busy and my mom had to take me and all my gear and jazz,

we played a show at the boatyard,which is owned by our drummers dad

not a big place just enough to stand and mosh

there weren't any "adults" or such

so of course people brought some smokes and pot,nothing unusual there

and after it was all over she said i could never play a show again until i was out of her control and shes not letting me have band practice either

the worst part of this is my band is currently deciding if we should/shouldn't sign this contract with a minor record company

so what am i to do

theres no way in hell I'm gonna give up playing gigs or metal,or moshing for that matter
I'm 14 by the way if it makes a difference
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
join a commune
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by boreamor
What was her reasoning?

really she didn't like the mosh pit,she says she dosn't want people getting hurt because id be held responsible
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
Ask her if she wants to smoke a joint with me
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by saitenslayer
really she didn't like the mosh pit,she says she dosn't want people getting hurt because id be held responsible

Remind her that you are not telling people to mosh, they are doing it by their own free will.
Just tell your mom how important this is to you, and how you have an obligation to your bandmated to keep too. Point out how it's something you enjoy doing immensley, and ask her why she'd want to take something like that away from you.

Tell her it's okay, That you won't get caught up in all that reefer madness! You're better then that! (It's okay to lie here)

If none of this works, Then ignore your **** of a mother and do it anyways. If she gets mad, she will yell. And she will eventually stop yelling at some point, and after a day or two it's like it never happened.
If she grounds you, Well... She can't physically keep you in the house.

Just remember: There's a certain level where pushing boundries is okay. It's a part of growing up and becoming your own person. But pushing them too far or abusing/disregarding them is a bad, bad thing.

And one last thing...
If she gives in and lets you go, DON'T, I repeat, DO NOT consume ANY type of drug or alcohol whilst there. Because, if you get caught, she gets the satisfaction of being right all along and will never let you go back.
what a **** <-----(c-word)

ask her why you are being punished for what others do?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Pull an 'Almost Every Movie About Teenagers Ever Made' and sneak out to your gigs and at the end, she'll accept everything after saving the day with your music. And you'll get everything you ever wanted and nothing will ever go wrong again... that would be the s***. Seriously, take your gear over to another band members house, and get to your gigs from there.
Do you get paid?
Tell her (if you are paid at gigs) that your shows are actually doing something for you

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by saitenslayer

Are you dead ****ing sars buckets man...that's bull**** if you ask me man just tell her that that's **** is going to happen a lot its not me that's going ****ing insane its the guys who were out in crowd and that's a stupid ****ing excuse not to let you be in a Band

Sorry for the curses man i just hate when older people are like that..
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by saitenslayer

Bull****, the band isn't responsible, the owner of the venue is.

Wait.................

I guess you would in a way be responsible (seeing as your drummers dad ownz teh boatyard)

Also, tell her to take a walk outside (yes I know, dangerous, she is leaving the kitchen) but she must realize smoking cigarettes and pot is common. If she doesn't get this bash her head in then proceed with rape.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Rizzo228
Are you dead ****ing sars buckets man...that's bull**** if you ask me man just tell her that that's **** is going to happen a lot its not me that's going ****ing insane its the guys who were out in crowd and that's a stupid ****ing excuse not to let you be in a Band

Sorry for the curses man i just hate when older people are like that..

dont worry iv said allot more,but its just so frustrating,but im going to band practice anyway possible
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
you could tell her to plug her vag hole because she's bleeding on your shoe...

or you could sneak out of the house and play your gigs, especally under a different band name, that way when you get caught, she wont know which venue to look.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by shadesofanger
Bull****, the band isn't responsible, the owner of the venue is.

Wait.................

I guess you would in a way be responsible (seeing as your drummers dad ownz teh boatyard)

Also, tell her to take a walk outside (yes I know, dangerous, she is leaving the kitchen) but she must realize smoking cigarettes and pot is common. If she doesn't get this bash her head in then proceed with rape.

i did,but my dad is going to try to talk to her.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by saitenslayer
i did,but my dad is going to try to talk to her.

Excellent.

Also, if she still isn't convinced, rape.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by saitenslayer
Ok so last Friday me and my band played a show and it happened that my dad was busy and my mom had to take me and all my gear and jazz,

we played a show at the boatyard,which is owned by our drummers dad

not a big place just enough to stand and mosh

there weren't any "adults" or such

so of course people brought some smokes and pot,nothing unusual there

and after it was all over she said i could never play a show again until i was out of her control and shes not letting me have band practice either

the worst part of this is my band is currently deciding if we should/shouldn't sign this contract with a minor record company

so what am i to do

theres no way in hell I'm gonna give up playing gigs or metal,or moshing for that matter
I'm 14 by the way if it makes a difference

If you're 14, you shouldn't be around that stuff. Mum's right dude, wait until you're a little bit older.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
If you're 14, you shouldn't be around that stuff. Mum's right dude, wait until you're a little bit older.

ok well,the people that were there were about the same age,and some crazy dude with a van lol no one got in,but ya,
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by saitenslayer
ok well,the people that were there were about the same age,and some crazy dude with a van lol no one got in,but ya,

He looked legit
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Ok, so let me get this straight. You're a year younger than me, and your band is being checked out by record lables, and your mum DISAPROVES?! Tell her, if you get this good of a start, you have a REALLY good shot at being a world famous musician. Show her my post, too.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by boreamor
I am legit dammit!

What the **** is up with people thinking you aren't.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Quote by BlackandSilver
Ok, so let me get this straight. You're a year younger than me, and your band is being checked out by record lables, and your mum DISAPROVES?! Tell her, if you get this good of a start, you have a REALLY good shot at being a world famous musician. Show her my post, too.

i keep going back to that and she simply says "i never said you had to quit i just said you have to change things" shes saying quit playing what i love

MAN I ****ING HATE THAT BITCH SHES RUINING MY FUTER!!!!

she dosnt want me to be a famous musician,no ,she wants me to not get big and ****ing wait till i go to college and graduate,that bitch just dosnt ****ing understand,my dads pissed about this to,he spent a **** ton of money on stacks,pedals,guitars,strings and picks i intended to pay him back,my mom never spent a cent!

but another thing is,she threatens to call the cops,which is the worst

SHE DOSNT UNDERSTAND IM A MONSTER,A FREAK, AND SHE CANT CHANGE IT!!!

i just wana beat her!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by saitenslayer
i keep going back to that and she simply says "i never said you had to quit i just said you have to change things" shes saying quit playing what i love

MAN I ****ING HATE THAT BITCH SHES RUINING MY FUTER!!!!

she dosnt want me to be a famous musician,no ,she wants me to not get big and ****ing wait till i go to college and graduate,that bitch just dosnt ****ing understand,my dads pissed about this to,he spent a **** ton of money on stacks,pedals,guitars,strings and picks i intended to pay him back,my mom never spent a cent!

SHE DOSNT UNDERSTAND IM A MONSTER,A FREAK, AND SHE CANT CHANGE IT!!!

Arrange this rant into a rhyming piece, write riffs, and you're a rockstar. =/
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Arrange this rant into a rhyming piece, write riffs, and you're a rockstar. =/

=O this weekend at band practice im ****ing doing that
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by saitenslayer

Don't worry, what the **** did anyone do to have the cops called on them? If she says people were smoking pot at a concert the police will probably just laugh at her.

HURRY DO IT WHILE YOU'RE MAD
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Boo.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Did he say "I have a bomb, C4 yourself?"

Cuz I would totally say that if I had one.

hahahaha
Quote by CrossBack7
A LOT of kids smoke pot by 14. That's not a valid reason. Show her this thread.

. . .Yeah, that oughta do it.

I have absolutely nothing against RESPONSIBLE pot smoking, but 14 is too young.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society