I'm selling my Spider sometime soon, so I wanted to know which thing I should do. Which would be more beneficial for me at the moment? I plan on getting a better amp sometime in the future, but I'm primarily a bass player so I put more focus into that stuff.
sell amp and pedals, get vypyr 30 + foot switch, no need for pedals.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
sell amp and pedals, get vypyr 30 + foot switch, no need for pedals.

I second this.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
^oohhhh didnt see that.

sell all of your guitar stuff and buy a bass amp/or guitar
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
wait are you using the spider as a bass amp? or do you need a guitar amp?

if you need a guitar amp, the vypyr like everyone said.
if bass is what you need, sell your guitar stuff and get bass stuff.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
stick with both until you have a job and can make money, then upgrade both. the spider is probably better sounding than your bass amp, and if you're not gigging any time soon it shouldn't really be a problem. if you HAVE to sell the amp, do so and get a vypyr 30, but i think you're better off saving up.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
i would say sell the spider, and maybe look into getting an EQ for the B10 if you feel the sound is a little muddy.

i would not buy a guitar amp, as you said you are a bassist, and the bass amp will will suffice until you progress much more into guitar playing.

lastly, keep bass as your priority please! as much as i love jamming with another guitarist, i prefer getting to jam with a bassist who knows whats' what.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^oohhhh didnt see that.

sell all of your guitar stuff and buy a bass amp/or guitar

I play guitar too..but the only thing that's just for guitar minus the guitar itself is the Spider. And in case you didn't know, the Acoustic B10 in my sig is a bass amp.

Quote by Skierinanutshel
i would say sell the spider, and maybe look into getting an EQ for the B10 if you feel the sound is a little muddy.

i would not buy a guitar amp, as you said you are a bassist, and the bass amp will will suffice until you progress much more into guitar playing.

lastly, keep bass as your priority please! as much as i love jamming with another guitarist, i prefer getting to jam with a bassist who knows whats' what.

I may do that, but it sounds pretty clear to me.

Ok, well I never plug into the Spider nowadays anyways.

Ok, will do, especially since there seems to be a lack of bassists everywhere I go here too.

Quote by Robino_Ibanez
wait are you using the spider as a bass amp? or do you need a guitar amp?

if you need a guitar amp, the vypyr like everyone said.
if bass is what you need, sell your guitar stuff and get bass stuff.

The Acoustic B10 is a bass amp. I don't NEED a guitar amp, but it would be nice to have one specifically made for guitar.

And the answers to the next two sentences were already answered in this post.

Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
stick with both until you have a job and can make money, then upgrade both. the spider is probably better sounding than your bass amp, and if you're not gigging any time soon it shouldn't really be a problem. if you HAVE to sell the amp, do so and get a vypyr 30, but i think you're better off saving up.

I actually might be getting a job at a music shop soon, so I'll upgrade both soon. And I've both amps to my pedal (on bypass) with my guitar, and the Acoustic actually sounds better, and I don't really gig much (only thing I've done is played bass at church once when the regular bassist wasn't there, and they have an amp for me to plug into). And ok, I'll save up and buy stuff when I have money.