Ok the thread name pretty much says it all. It's been a while since I got my MIM strat setup and I feel theirs too much buzz.

I don't wanna play though or wait for some guy to do something that only takes a couple minutes.

What exactly do i need to check and do?
Go to a shop and get it setup. If you're too afraid to do it, it's the best thing to do.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
TAKE IT TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!
Lol, if you know you can't do it, don't try.
Give it a shot. Seriously.

The resources available here are brilliant, and there are very few things that can go seriously wrong with it. If you are planning on taking it to a tech anyway, you may as well give it a try.

Basically, if the neck isn't bowed, just raise the saddles a little bit at a time, retuning after each, until there is no fret buzz.

Don't be intimidated by anything to do with a guitar.
If theres too much buzz, you could just take it to a shop and ask someone there what it is. Could be a very minor issue, which they would prolly fix for real cheap. Hell, they might even tell you what to do. You prolly don't need an entire setup tho just to fix that one problem.

...Or you could attempt to fix it yourself. This site has lots of info about these sorts of things.
Quote by pak1351
You'll never learn if you never try

Well said. If you don't start doing these things yourself at some point, you'll wish u did.