Takin' her in for a set-up tomorrow and figured I might as well grab some new strings while I'm at it. I play pretty much blues and classic rock and some newer stuff. Recommendations?

Thanks
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Personally, i believe that Ernie Ball slinkys have a nice, warm tone that suits what your describing. You really can't go wrong with most strings though, so feel free to experiment and play around with different kinds.
Well, a lot of famous Blues and classic rock guys use Ernie Ball slinkies. I use them too and they nail tones easily.

By your name, I'll let you know, Stevie Ray Vaughan used GHS .13's (occasionally .11's), Hendrix used Ernie Balls? .09's and Clapton uses Ernie Ball .10's and sometimes .09's. I use strings ranging from .08-.10 and I like the same stuff as you.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Quote by Junnage
Well, a lot of famous Blues and classic rock guys use Ernie Ball slinkies.

Yeah, If im not mistaken, Jimmy Page and Slash both use slinklies as well.
Thanks fellas, I'll probably go with the Ernie Balls
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Quote by michaelscofield
Thanks fellas, I'll probably go with the Ernie Balls

Ernie's are a safe choice, but try a few different sizes and find what fits you best. Also don't buy into this tone bull**** every company promise's tone, but tone comes from the player, the gear only accentuates the player.
"Life is just a ride... just a ride" - Bill Hicks