Page 1 of 2
As far as I know, we are the only species that regularly drinks the milk of another species. So I was wondering... we were raised on breast milk, why don't we keep drinking it? It's very good for us, so it makes perfect sense.

Now I'm proposing a huge new industry... the breast milk industry. It would be COMPLETELY voluntary, and there would be scrutinized testing to make sure it was all disease free (I don't know if breast milk can get diseased anyway), like when donating sperm.

This is a good idea because it would reduce the huge demand on cows, yet the dairy industry would remain very active (breast milk cheese doesn't appeal to me, thanks). It would also be a good opportunity for less fortunate mothers to make money, by selling their breast milk.

I can't really think of any down sides, honestly.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by Thornography at Mar 25, 2009,
I can only think one thing -

Why the ufck would you need/want this?

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Mar 25, 2009,
I like cows. Deal with it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by uk.mace
And I'm not sure, but I think women only make milk when they actually have a child

I think for the most part they don't lactate when they're not pregnant, I could definitely be wrong though.
Quote by strat0blaster
I can only think one thing -

Why the ufck would you need/want this?

(Invalid img)

I don't know about you, but if I hadn't been raised on it, the idea of cow milk is a lot more repulsive than a humans milk.

Quote by uk.mace
The thing is, we exploit the cows/goats/etc. for their milk... I don't really think you could exploit women in the same way. And I'm not sure, but I think women only make milk when they actually have a child

Jobs for unemployed single mothers.
I now have the picture of a bunch of fat nerds volunteering to sit in cubicles milking women...

I also have the picture of people sucking on their mothers/girlfriends tit for milk whenever they feel the need for drink...

Both situations lend themselves to massive amounts of not just fail, but eww as well
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
that's disgusting, you make me sick, gtfo.

in seriousness, if it is to give jobs to unfortunate women or w/e the **** you described, it would mean they would have to have a kid.. to lactate.

and yeah, drinking milk out of a hungarian immigrant.... not for me.
I do believe cow's milk is better for us. When we are babies we can't digest cow's milk properly because our digestive system isn't completely finished developing. And cow's milk has more protein in it I believe. I know there's a damn good reason we drink cow's milk.

edit: and I'm pretty sure women can lactate any damn time they want to.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Last edited by ACG at Mar 25, 2009,
It has potential! Think of all of the Vegans who might decide, you know, if I actually get permission from this woman, it would be morally correct to drink milk!
I like your idea.
The playground of the world
The women would have to be fed like a super strict diet so the milk wouldn't end up tasting funny. So, in short we'd have like a women farm. You really think that's cool?
Quote by Eddie4President
It has potential! Think of all of the Vegans who might decide, you know, if I actually get permission from this woman, it would be morally correct to drink milk!
I like your idea.

I don't know about you, but I ask my cow for permission before I drink its milk.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by hawttieblonde69
The women would have to be fed like a super strict diet so the milk wouldn't end up tasting funny. So, in short we'd have like a women farm. You really think that's cool?

It would be voluntary, as in, you walk into a department (like a sperm bank) and offer your services.
i saw an article that wants to use it in ben and jerrys

i cried for days
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by uk.mace
The thing is, we exploit the cows/goats/etc. for their milk... I don't really think you could exploit women in the same way. And I'm not sure, but I think women only make milk when they actually have a child

They first have to have a child, but they can lactate as long as they're relieving the pressure caused by the production of milk. Remember the thread about the woman who breastfed her kids for 11 years?

Quote by ghostnineone
i saw an article that wants to use it in ben and jerrys

i cried for days

Breast milk in ice cream? Imagine the labels on that!
Last edited by dudius at Mar 25, 2009,
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Thornography
It would be voluntary, as in, you walk into a department (like a sperm bank) and offer your services.

But, unless it was regulated and they lived in that department we'd have weird ass tasting milk. Like if she had onions, the milk tastes oniony. It's the same way with cows.

AND NO! Women do not lactate all the time or whenever we want to. It's the hormones from pregnancy that causes it to start.
Someone doesn't know anything about breastmilk.

1. Do you want to be in charge of the plant where you milk humans?
2. Once you even slow down breastfeeding, the milk starts to dry up. Once you stop breastfeeding you stop lactating.
3. Breastmilk and udder milk are really not that similar.
4. Breastmilk has a ton of antibodies in it that are specifically tailored to the baby nursing.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

That's the kind of thing that I only see in sick disgusting guro pics

I'm not a perv
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by SteveHouse
Someone doesn't know anything about breastmilk.

1. Do you want to be in charge of the plant where you milk humans?
2. Once you even slow down breastfeeding, the milk starts to dry up. Once you stop breastfeeding you stop lactating.
3. Breastmilk and udder milk are really not that similar.
4. Breastmilk has a ton of antibodies in it that are specifically tailored to the baby nursing.

That's interesting, though most of us just really wanna see a company called "Juggies" make milk jugs shaped like boobs.
Quote by dudius
That's interesting, though most of us just really wanna see a company called "Juggies" make milk jugs shaped like boobs.

Do it with uddermilk and I'll invest.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I reckon a business like that would get burned down... people will say it unethical to milk women like they're animals, and I tend to agree.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
I reckon a business like that would get burned down... people will say it unethical to milk women like they're animals, and I tend to agree.

And then those people who burned the place down will get their business burned down by PETA because they're discriminating against animals.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by EnyoAdonai

There are tons of protests against KFC, but they're still going strong.
Quote by Thornography

When it's Kentucky Fried Tits, there will be exponentially more protests. As long as the only breasts are coming from chickens, nobody but extremists really cares about anything but "Cool, tasty chicken."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I doubt women would do this.

1. It's degrading because it puts them on the same level as cows.

2. It hurts them

3. Most women don't want saggy breasts.

4. From what I know it tastes horrible.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon

2. It hurts them

The discomfort of breastfeeding goes away pretty quickly, actually. You get used to it.

Well not you...

The rest I'll with though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Thornography

A minority support treating chickens the same way we should treat humans... personally I don't care, we're here to survive and we should kill chickens. But too many people would boycott breast milk for the product to be successful, it's just a bad idea. I would rather drink milk from a cow that has been forced to follow a diet that makes its milk higher in protein and taste better, than drink milk from a woman who for all I know smokes and pops all sorts of pills that I don't know about.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
A minority support treating chickens the same way we should treat humans... personally I don't care, we're here to survive and we should kill chickens. But too many people would boycott breast milk for the product to be successful, it's just a bad idea. I would rather drink milk from a cow that has been forced to follow a diet that makes its milk higher in protein and taste better, than drink milk from a woman who for all I know smokes and pops all sorts of pills that I don't know about.

wat

You have no idea what hormones and other drugs they give milk cows.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
wat

You have no idea what hormones and other drugs they give milk cows.

They're still more appealing to me than illicit drugs and mcdonalds mixed in with my breast milk
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
They're still more appealing to me than illicit drugs and mcdonalds mixed in with my breast milk

That's why I said that there would be scrutinized testing, like at sperm banks. They don't let anyone fap into a cup over there, and they wouldn't just let anyone sell boob milk.
Quote by EnyoAdonai

Well not that I'm condoning the idea of breast milk but obviously they wouldn't let just anybody "donate" breast milk.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Thornography
That's why I said that there would be scrutinized testing, like at sperm banks. They don't let anyone fap into a cup over there, and they wouldn't just let anyone sell boob milk.

Ok fair enough.

But you're suggesting that we should start farming our own kind, it's like a dairy version of prostitution.

My opinion is it is wrong, and I can't believe more people don't agree with me.

EDIT: I guess a few more people feel the same way as I do in this thread.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Mar 25, 2009,
This reminds me of that one Family Guy episode.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Page 1 of 2