i got a berhinger gmx 210 combo amp and im gonna start playin show soon so i was thinking about getting this to go with it, my q is can i hook them up?
what would be the point of that ?

does your combo have a jack for an ext. speaker ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
It's possible whether your combo has an external speaker jack or not, but playing a bad amp through a bad cab is going to sound... well... bad.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
because you'll be putting a low quality amp with a low quality speaker,just think about that.

edit: You beat me to it yngwi!
Last edited by Fly-By-Night at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by Yngwi3
It's possible whether your combo has an external speaker jack or not, but playing a bad amp through a bad cab is going to sound... well... bad.

agreed it's possible no matter what but not without going through a bunch of trouble just for it to sound like double the crap
well yeah...i know i was thinkin about getting the valveking halfstack but that 800 dollars,,,and im playing small shows and tone is not something im too worried about.
just run the behringer as is. no reason to waste money on crappy speakers in crappy wood.
Protip: save the money and get a nice quality combo
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
so i gto 1000 to spend on musicians friend,,,,what do you guys recommend?
what kinda sound are you looking for ?