Page 1 of 2
He was texting me the other day saying he was a girl. His name is Matt and he kept saying he was some girl named Lyndsay and I know it wasn't. He always does this. Then he started being extremely gay and asking for a pic of my penis. I was like no fag, go away. He kept texting me repeatedly even after I stopped answering. I know you are thinking he was kidding, but I know him and he wasn't. He has done this before to my friend as well.

So have any crazy text messages or calls ever happen to you?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
wait until Thanksgiving when you're with your family and bust him out for being gay in front of everyone.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
From what I've learned from That 70's Show, he's just adopted, so it's safe.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
From what I've learned from That 70's Show, he's just adopted, so it's safe.

Haha nice.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
when i grow up i want to be a troll also.

I cant remember the countless times ive seen this exact same thread produced here in the pit.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
when i grow up i want to be a troll also.

I cant remember the countless times ive seen this exact same thread produced here in the pit.

Really? That's weird because I am not a troll. I am dead serious. Take the time to look at my other posts before you say **** like that.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Damn... you needa tell your parents.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Hahaha that's so creepy it's kind of scaring me.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by EnyoAdonai
Damn... you needa tell your parents.

I live with my grandparents (long story) and they just said he was a little faggot and shook their heads in disgust. I have tried to get them to do something about it (like tell his parents), but they never do.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Really? That's weird because I am not a troll. I am dead serious. Take the time to look at my other posts before you say **** like that.

I say this troll effort has been planned for months in advance, TS building up a repertoire of 'sensible' posts to create the illusion that he is, in fact, ded srs.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
I say this troll effort has been planned for months in advance, TS building up a repertoire of 'sensible' posts to create the illusion that he is, in fact, ded srs.

mind=blown
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by Demonikk

Wow dude. So what you're saying is, I have had nothing better to do, but in fact plan out a thread like this for months. Yeah um I have this thing called a life and a girlfriend. Yeah these things keep me from really taking forums too seriously.

Plus I really mean what I said. I understand why some people choose to not believe what I have said though. Seriously though don't trolls post **** about koalas and pears and crap though?
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Wow dude. So what you're saying is, I have had nothing better to do, but in fact plan out a thread like this for months. Yeah um I have this thing called a life and a girlfriend. Yeah these things keep me from really taking forums too seriously.

Plus I really mean what I said. I understand why some people choose to not believe what I have said though. Seriously though don't trolls post **** about koalas and pears and crap though?

*ahem* *dusts off internet rules*

photographs or it is facetious
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by ghostnineone
*ahem* *dusts off internet rules*

photographs or it is facetious

It is a little hard to go back in time to take pics of a text message on my phone. Not like I went, "Oh my gay cousin wants to see my penis. I'll just hurry up and take a pic of this text here and put it on UG for everyone to see."
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
It is a little hard to go back in time to take pics of a text message on my phone. Not like I went, "Oh my gay cousin wants to see my penis. I'll just hurry up and take a pic of this text here and put it on UG for everyone to see."

ummm why not?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
ummm why not?

UG doesn't even cross my mind at all. The only time it does is when I get on the computer to listen to music or get tabs or something.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
This happened to me but it was a scam. They knew my name and where I'm from which was unsettling.
One word...Gay.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
So shove your penis down his throat and shut him up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
google image it then take a picture then send it to him. problem solved. wait better yet! take a picture of a vagina just to piss him off! scare him into liking it! scare him straight TS!!
...why?
Yes, send him a pic of a vagina

WIN!!!!!
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Last edited by MusicMan24 at Mar 26, 2009,
Knifes are the solution to any problem.

Do the math. Oh, and set his house on fire. we all know why.
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by Pernell
Invite him over to watch the Prestige

+1
An entire minority group died in the forging of this post.
Quote by Xiaoxi
So shove your penis down his throat and shut him up.

Glad to have you back. I haven't seen you post in ages.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Pernell
Invite him over to watch the Prestige

we hava winrar

UG's meme of the year for 08 for sure.
I was at work tonight and I give phone surveys...

I called this house and this guy picks up and says, "You know this is a murder investigation!?"... screaming this at me... He then says, "How did you get this number!?"... Of course I told him the truth... we have a computer that randomly dials them. Then, "Did you know this person!?, What's your name!? and "Don't get off the line!!" I never tried to... I have never been so freaked out at my job, my heart was pounding... The line eventually went dead so I hung up... This could have been someone messing with me but even if I was scared haha... I'm good at angering people when I am allowed to, but this guy scared me.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Last edited by Bassman86 at Mar 26, 2009,
Quote by Bassman86

I called this house and this guy picks up and says, "You know this is a murder investigation!?"... screaming this at me... He then says, "How did you get this number!?"... Of course I told him the truth... we have a computer that randomly dials them. Then, "Did you know this person!?, What's your name!? and "Don't get off the line!!" I never tried to... I have never been so freaked out at my job, my heart was pounding...

lol'd
Quote by ghostnineone
mind=blown

Man, how do you even try to keep up in that science thingamajigie thread if this blows your mind
Quote by Bassman86

I called this house and this guy picks up and says, "You know this is a murder investigation!?"... screaming this at me... He then says, "How did you get this number!?"... Of course I told him the truth... we have a computer that randomly dials them. Then, "Did you know this person!?, What's your name!? and "Don't get off the line!!" I never tried to... I have never been so freaked out at my job, my heart was pounding... The line eventually went dead so I hung up... This could have been someone messing with me but even if I was scared haha... I'm good at angering people when I am allowed to, but this guy scared me.

Reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Hai guise, I tried texting my friends cousin for his penis but he wouldn't send me pics. I wouldve let him go all the way :[ -Lindsey
Quote by Dwight Schrute

we hava winrar

UG's meme of the year for 08 for sure.

From the Feb 09er...
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Page 1 of 2