Sadly. all the K-marts closed in my city because they didn't pay their taxes. Because of that, I've wondered, "Has anyone else gone through this?" Just curious.
I CAN DO IT!
Most K-marts shut down in texas, K-mart is now like a moment in time for us, when we think K-Mart we think the 90's. K-Marts been dead bud, anyways they wernt that great, and Walmart still rapes it.

you'll live.
I always felt weird walking into a KMart. The layout is ridiculous, the lighting is weird and the little eatery place they have in them were weird too. Maybe not everywhere but all the KMarts around here are crazy.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I hate K-Mart. I didn't bother to really read your post, but god I hate K-Mart. lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Circuit City closed down here. But that was because it was literally RIGHT next to a Best Buy. Who the **** would go to Circuit City over Best Buy?
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
Most K-marts shut down in texas, K-mart is now like a moment in time for us, when we think K-Mart we think the 90's. K-Marts been dead bud, anyways they wernt that great, and Walmart still rapes it.

you'll live.

Walmart is the worst business created in the history of makind.
K-mart is really sketchy, i went there yesterday and there were these kids eating a WHOLE large pizza.

I haven't seen a K-mart in a while... GO TO WALLY WORLD *walmart*
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Circuit City closed down here. But that was because it was literally RIGHT next to a Best Buy. Who the **** would go to Circuit City over Best Buy?

Circuit City's going out of business for good...
all my k-marts got shut down.

don't really care though.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

I would. I like smaller stores.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
K-mart is really sketchy, i went there yesterday and there were these kids eating a WHOLE large pizza.

I haven't seen a K-mart in a while... GO TO WALLY WORLD *walmart*

Quote by Sizzleby
Walmart is the worst business created in the history of makind.

Yeah, being succesful is evil
K-Mart here is still up, the only reason we go is because my dad saves 15 cents on cereal

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by bendystraw
Yeah, being succesful is evil

I would say relying on sweatshops to make products and paying employees incredibly low wages with non-existent benefits is bad, yes.
I grew up in a town with K-Mart as the only department store AKA the only place to buy CDs, Video Games, or DVDs within a 15-20 minute drive.

Its still there now, but my town started developing a new shopping center recently and I doubt it will be around for long.

I'll never forget the time I was shopping there and this woman was there with her son. As little kids do at stores, he was whining for his mom to buy him something. Eventually, the mother looked at her son and said, "Stop it or I'll beat you bloody!" Another woman and I overheard this and exchanged awkward looks. Good times, good times.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by RockThe40oz
K-Mart died for your sins.

, that's what I thought when I read the title.
i swear i didn't know there was a kmart wherei used to live for a good couple of years.

target raeps anyway.
Go Veg.
k-mart fills my heart.
we lost ours like 10 years ish ago haha