I'm looking to buy some amps:
Vox Ac - 15 or Fender Twin Reverb
Mesa Mark IV or a Mesa DC - 30
Peavey 6505 or a 5150
and i wanted to know how loud do these get?
I had a valve king 212 100 watt and I couldn't play it louder than about 3-4/10 ON WEEKEND afternoons, during practice i'd play it on clean at around 2.

So compared to the 100 tube 212 valveking and my 15 watt ad15vt solid state how loud do the heads and or combo versions of these amps get?
Louder than you will EVER need.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
i would suggest something in the 15w range. or 30-50w if you cant get it lower. thats for tube amps. solid states you could go all the way to 120w and not have a problem. but i would go with a tube amp. 15w you can atleast turn it up loud enough to get the real tube tone out without making yourself go deaf.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
the peavey and the mark, and the twin will probably be as loud as your VK fully cranked, the other two will be a little bit quieter, probably just enough to notice.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
so how do i play them with nice tones without blowing away my birds/killing my small siblings and causing tone deafness to my 90 year old neighbor on one side and my other older neighbors on the other side of my town house?

If i buy a head, im gonna use a 112 30 watt speaker cab (avatar)
Play them quietly. Test them out and try them at lower volumes.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
but i need that high gain sound from the metal amps and that crunchy overdriven sound from the ac-15/fender twin
they will sound fine at low volumes
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by amd123

If i buy a head, im gonna use a 112 30 watt speaker cab (avatar)

That will not make the head more quiet. This will just cause the speaker to distort at lower volumes and you don't want that.
EDIT: Fender Twins are not crunchy at all. Far from it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
If you want a crunchy overdriven sound, don't get a Fender Twin Reverb, get a Fender Deluxe Reverb or Super Reverb.