dude Im loving it...the only thing is that I cant really hear the bass most of the time...screamer sounds pretty good. its different than most screaming, its not too hard, but its not soft. guitar player and drummer sound really good.

also one more thing, for me at least, it would sound much better if you added singing to it, like not just screaming..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Last edited by fifer at Mar 26, 2009,
Thanks for the kind words and we are working on getting clean vocals in there. We just dont want someone who is not good at singing singing on our songs ya know. But im glad you are liking it!
I don't really like this kind of music, but for the genre it's pretty good. But your guys' pictures on their are kind of bugging me, especially the kid with the god damn flip flops. I think you should keep with the screaming, I can't really imagine decent singing to this. I understand what you mean about wanting to find someone who can sing, haha.
Ha sorry the kid with the flip flops is me.... I used to always wear flip flops but o well we are getting new everything! But thanks for kinda liking the music?