alright guys sorry if this is in the wrong section, i do not know where else it would go but off-topic (pit).

Basically my friend is in the running for a scholarship competition to assist him with paying for college. He made the national round and he had to win against this other person to move up in his bracket. the thing is, he is losing by 200 votes when in reality he should be winning no problem because his credentials are far greater than the person who he is going up against.

i would like to ask the pit, as i know only the pit can achieve this, to sign up for this website and vote for my friend MARC JOSEPH RAYMUNDO for this competition to help him win.

the bracket is here in this link below.

Voting/ViewMatchUp.aspx?gid=79

all you have to do is sign up for the site and go to the link and vote for MARC JOSEPH RAYMUNDO.

MAKE SURE YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES to be able to vote!!! because i know alot of foreign people come here to.

i mean technically, you could vote for whoever you want but i mean even look at the credentials and compare the two! i am confident you would pick him over the other guy.

this could essentially make or break his college dreams so please help him move along. it is for TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS and all you have to do is vote and maybe a few minutes of your time. its not like i am asking you to give money or hours of service or anything like that.

To any one who actually does this: THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

Mods please make an exception for any rule that bans such a thread, as i have not read any (i have checked the rules so please correct me if necessary) that prohibit such a thread. It is for a kid's college future that he has worked hard for.
Last edited by Steeze at Mar 26, 2009,
Do I get a sucker or something?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
well dude i would really give you one if i could but this is really important. i mean he made it this far and to lose it because some dude can ***** more votes than he can? thats just unfair.

i mean a 4.7 vs. a 3.4 is just a huge difference. i know numbers don't mean a thing but many sleepless nights, lots of commitment and tons of extra activites that he didn't even list on there put him above the other guy in my opinion though the other dude is an eagle scout and i do respect him for that.
Dude I aint signing up for no damn website, thats a pain in the ass...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
TO: DWIGHT

Nah?

dude i would appreciate it if you would be nicer. this isn't exactly a joke and if you don't care about it then move on please and don't post.

sorry but just brushing someone off like that isnt cool.
Anyone whose last name ends in 'o' i do not vote or trust for that matter...

Good day sir
Quote by Pat McRotch
Anyone whose last name ends in 'o' i do not vote or trust for that matter...

Good day sir

thats a dumb thing to say.
I remember there was a thread like this, and UG made some kid win a bunk bed or something.

good times.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Steeze
thats a dumb thing to say.

Even more dumb is that you think I'd care bout this guy cause I'm sure he wont give a rip who I am after I vote for him and he wins...

Best of luck to him
well......there's a big difference between a bunk bed and 20,000 U.S. Dollars for freakin College.
Quote by Steeze
well......there's a big difference between a bunk bed and 20,000 U.S. Dollars for freakin College.

Why couldn't he get an academic scholarship instead of the internet vote one... That's like saying... "Hey your stupid and we feel bad, here's a second chance"
Quote by Pat McRotch
Even more dumb is that you think I'd care bout this guy cause I'm sure he wont give a rip who I am after I vote for him and he wins...

Best of luck to him

well, its like just a few minutes of your life dude. i mean if you really don't want to do it, then you don't have to.

but the kid worked hard to get here and any and all help is appreciated. i mean, do you really think if you donate lots of food to a homeless shelter, each of the people would know and give a rip about you? no...you're doing it out of goodness of heart. Well, same thing applies here.
Quote by Steeze
well, its like just a few minutes of your life dude. i mean if you really don't want to do it, then you don't have to.

but the kid worked hard to get here and any and all help is appreciated. i mean, do you really think if you donate lots of food to a homeless shelter, each of the people would know and give a rip about you? no...you're doing it out of goodness of heart. Well, same thing applies here.

I already told you anyone whose last name ends in 'o' I have no heart for
ok dude, thats your call.

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY VOTED! i really really appreciate it like you have no clue.
Quote by mrcrono
That eagle scout looks like the biggest douche I've ever seen ever. I'd rather hang out with Pete Wentz for an afternoon than this kid.

This.

The kids answers are lame and so cliche. The other kid looks like a guy who deserves it. I'll cast a vote man, something like this is a huge opportunity. And he shouldn't lose to that other kid >_>
HI MY NAME IS ANDY BELL AND I HAVE MEDIOCRE GRADES, I WILL COUNTER THIS BY QUOTING EVERY POSSIBLE THING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY POSSIBLE. GOD IS GEWDDDDDDDDD. I ALSO LOOK LIKE A **** MEAT SANDWHICH, WOO HOO!

Seriously though, I'll vote for your friend. And I lol'd hard at the other thread, just sayin'.
I'll do it. This isn't a Miss World competition, you don't need to "praise the lordah!" every 5 seconds. Your man better get in.
Quote by Supafly1824
This.

The kids answers are lame and so cliche. The other kid looks like a guy who deserves it. I'll cast a vote man, something like this is a huge opportunity. And he shouldn't lose to that other kid >_>

thank you!

i mean thats exactly what has me ticked. There are all these kids that actually deserve it but then a bunch of others that put the stupidest things as answers and have fairly low GPAs and volunteering stuff and are getting votes just because they know how to *****.
sorry, but luckly you reminded me of that! i changed the main post. Just say that you are in the US.

but i really appreciate you trying. at least i caught that haha.thanks.