Yesterday my dad dropped me off somewhere and i got out to get something out of the boot and i put my mobile on the roof. needless to say, i forgot about the phone and by the time i remembered my dad was driving off at top speed. lets just say speed, phones and impact dont mix well. it snaped in half (its a flip phone) and im really pissed off. Thoughts.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
My thoughts on this are I don't care...

But

Thanks for asking my thoughts on it
brang it to the store and get a new one.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Connah
brang it to the store and get a new one.

i would but the warrinty dosn't cover these kinds of things
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
If your father is driving away from you at top speed, chances are a broken phone should be the least of your worries.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
^
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Someone "accidentally" bumped into my sister and she dropped her Blackberry which then cracked (and by "accidentally" I mean she was walking with it an it flew out of its case). She brought it back to where she got it and they shipped it back to the manufacturer to have it fixed. However, she did have to pay for it.

If your warranty doesn't cover replacement, see how much it would cost to have it fixed. If it would cost more than a new phone, then get a new phone. I'm sure you can find a similar (or the same) or better phone for cheaper than repairs.

iPods are like that. Once you **** it up and it's out of its warranty, you're better off getting a new one.

But make sure to to temporarily close your account if you think it might be a while before you get a new one/get it repaired. I don't know what your plan is, but sometimes my service provider charges random **** to my account, which sucks.

Last edited by EPIDEMIC, at Mar 26, 2009,
You'll be delighted to know that my fliptop works fine, & is in my hands right now.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
You know what annoys me more than your phone breaking? Those blahdy drop down ads just above the little "the pit" word I click on to go to the pit, and then stupid things pop down and pitblock me, grrrh...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible