Got it a couple of days ago, so not exactly new amp day, but I've been too lazy to post a thread, but I thought it might give me something to do, so yeah.

Okay, so I've been planning to buy a valve amp for a lonnnggggg time now (Since like november), and finally I had the chance to zip in to Melbourne and get one.
Originally I was gonna get a Bugera 333xl, but it wasn't gonna last me (It'd just die eventually), and it was too powerful. So I ended up checking ebay, and I found what I'd been hoping for. A used Marshall JCM900 Hi Gain Dual Reverb 100watt head *drools* for a reasonable price ($1100 AU), so I bought it straight away, and on Sunday, I went up to Melbourne and got it, and damnnnn is it good, lots of gain, great sound, ****ing loud, versatile, and sexy =P.

I play mostly thrash metal, and while the gain might not be high enough at low volumes, once it's cranked up and has been turned on for a while, it's great, but I like to have an OD pedal just for a bit of boost.

It'd sound better if I was using a good cab, this cab's been treated fairly roughly (Had a valvestate cranked up playing death metal through it using an instrument cable instead of a speaker cable for the last 10 years.

Condition report:
Only damage is that the front panel is a little warped, has a couple of grots, and there's a few scratches on the vinyl, but nothing much, great considering it's from 1995. The valves in it were brand new sovtek tubes (Bleh)

So now for the long awaited pics:

Yay, pics.

Edit: Despite it not being a new amp anymore, since I just submitted it to that new "NAD thread", I might post some updates.

I don't have any clips (The mics suck (In my camera, and that one you can see in the pics)), and I've so far had to send it in to the shop (Probably wasn't all that necessary though, only needed new tubes, but I wanted to make sure it was all fine) but now I think the caps are starting to age, and I'm getting a bit of hum on channel B, apart from that, I've found a new combination for the preamp tubes, and it's sounding even better than ever.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Last edited by Jesstaa at Jul 3, 2009,
Nice Buy, can't wait for the pics.

HNAD
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Lol @ cab. Looks awesome - HNAD!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
there we go. Now, get a bigger cab

HNAD!!!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
is that a 4x10?
Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
4x12 with Eminence Screamin' Eagles
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
Furman M-8 Power Conditioner
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
Quote by Horlicks
Looks like you need a cab with more headroom.

haha
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Very nice.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
i like.
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.