I didn't see a thread on this yet so i thought i would report. Obviously close this one down if its already been posted.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/128643/beware-conficker-worm-come-april-1/

Just saw this on Yahoo.com, looks like April Fools Day will yet again be the victim of a huge virus. I do remember the last time this thing was sent around, luckily i wasn't a victim.

So does anyone know anything i can do to help prevent the attack, just in case it hits me?
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
There is a thread on this, but what I'm planning to do, is set my computer's clock to April 2nd on friday, and completely disconnect from the internet for a few days. after I turn everything back on, i will run several virus scans and the like.

I fucking hate whoever wrote this Goddamn virus.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
get a mac

thats what I do
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
get a mac

thats what I do

or linux, kudos man
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.
Quote by maximus69er
or linux, kudos man

either work lol
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
the first comment on that linked page was WOW yet another reason to get linux ahahaha
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.
I don't get virus's on my PC because I'm not an artard.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
You know what? All you mac and linux users can shut the fuck up and stop being douches.

By the way, apple is retarded. "Let's make a laptop with an Ipod wheel on it! Nevermind the fact that it's completely retarded and it takes forever to type on, it's got a Goddamn WHEEL on it!"
Quote by Primus2112
You know what? All you mac and linux users can shut the fuck up and stop being douches.

By the way, apple is retarded. "Let's make a laptop with an Ipod wheel on it! Nevermind the fact that it's completely retarded and it takes forever to type on, it's got a Goddamn WHEEL on it!"

haha this poor guy has no idea what hes talking about

that was an onion sketch bro
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Quote by conquistador
haha this poor guy has no idea what hes talking about

that was an onion sketch bro

Yeah, go ahead and piss all over my rant there.
Quote by Primus2112
Yeah, go ahead and piss all over my rant there.

haha sorry man but if you want to be UG's leonard hofstader you gotta be up on your technological knowhow
Quote by Primus2112

In other Onionews, they made a Five Blade Razor!

<_<

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by conquistador
haha sorry man but if you want to be UG's leonard hofstader you gotta be up on your technological knowhow

I actually don't plan on being him anymore. I still love the show, but I'm currently having another pic resized.

I would've known that it was a joke any other time, but this is apple.

You never know what they'll do next.
Quote by Primus2112
I actually don't plan on being him anymore. I still love the show, but I'm currently having another pic resized.

even though i am a proud owner of a penryn macbook pro i must say with apples latest laptopdesigns and the new ipod shuffle design, i think they might be losing it
Quote by Primus2112

An iPod the size of a bic lighter.

Wait...

Oh crackers.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
An iPod the size of a bic lighter.

Wait...

Oh crackers.

Which one's the lighter?