New species of animals found

One of them being spiders that jump......can spiders get any more freaky?

****ing hate spiders, they scare the hell out of me, and I don't have the ones that jump. Good god.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Dude, jumping spiders have been known about since forever.

besides that, its pretty cool. Not nearly as brutal as that massive dinosaur skeleton they found in the seas of Northern Europe.
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Mar 26, 2009,
Spiders should not jump. Srsly. That's just wrong.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by GrungeJunkie
besides that, its pretty cool. Not nearly as brutal as that massive dinosaur skeleton they found in the seas of Northern Europe.

....huh?
You know that smiley in yahoo with the big bugged eyes? Imagine that. It's better than UG's shocked face.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Dude, jumping spiders have been known about since forever.

I heard about that, that it's head is twice the size of a T-rex head? Right?

That's insane. Dinosaurs are pretty cool. I wonder what it would of been like to be around these things. If they weren't going to eat us, I think that would be pretty beautiful to see these HUGE reptiles just roaming around. That would be cool.
There's craploads of species of spiders than can jump.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
This is just like when they released Pokemon Gold and Silver!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
One of them being spiders that jump......can spiders get any more freaky?

You're just learning of jumping spiders now?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Can the spider turn me into Spiderman? If not, I'm not interested.

I actually heard on the news that this guy who was paralyzed after a motorcycle accident got bit by the recluse spider or whatever it is that is really poisonous and can walk again. That's pretty ****ing insane. He seriously is the real life spiderman.
Don't Tell Me About Jumping Spiders!!!! No No No No Not Good At All.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I actually heard on the news that this guy who was paralyzed after a motorcycle accident got bit by the recluse spider or whatever it is that is really poisonous and can walk again. That's pretty ****ing insane. He seriously is the real life spiderman.

Wow. That totally suggests a causal relationship.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Wow. That totally suggests a causal relationship.

A what now?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
A what now?

A casual relationship. Y'know, it's nothing too serious, they just have a little sex every now and then.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
A casual relationship. Y'know, it's nothing too serious, they just have a little sex every now and then.

It's just crazy though, I guess typically getting bit by one of these means bad things, I don't remember what, but I think it will cause paralysis or kill you. But this guy got bit and now he is starting to recover for paralysis!
Quote by ACG

That actually does say causal, BTW. Not casual. Still funny though, just in case you didn't notice.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by DoTheEvolution

It's just crazy though, I guess typically getting bit by one of these means bad things, I don't remember what, but I think it will cause paralysis or kill you. But this guy got bit and now he is starting to recover for paralysis!

Again, I see nothing to suggest a causal relationship here. When it comes to science and medicine, the media has a habit of...not know what the hell it's talking about.
Quote by SteveHouse
That actually does say causal, BTW. Not casual. Still funny though, just in case you didn't notice.

sssssshhhhhhh
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'm such a frickin' arachnophobia, it's terrible. I've seen them run across my computer desk and I almost had a heart attack and didn't use my computer for about two weeks.

Then one time I was on the computer and I saw in the doorway a spider just sitting there doing what I figured was staring at me just waiting for me to move out, and I stayed there the whole night I couldn't leave the room because I thought if I tried to exit it would attack me. Later my mom came and got rid of it and put it outside.

I'm such a pansy, but I hate them. I freak out so bad.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I'm such a frickin' arachnophobia, it's terrible. I've seen them run across my computer desk and I almost had a heart attack and didn't use my computer for about two weeks.

Then one time I was on the computer and I saw in the doorway a spider just sitting there doing what I figured was staring at me just waiting for me to move out, and I stayed there the whole night I couldn't leave the room because I thought if I tried to exit it would attack me. Later my mom came and got rid of it and put it outside.

I'm such a pansy, but I hate them. I freak out so bad.

In which case you probably wont be thrilled to know that there are countless species of jumping spider in North America.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Again, I see nothing to suggest a causal relationship here. When it comes to science and medicine, the media has a habit of...not know what the hell it's talking about.

way too true. this raises my blood pressure on a daily basis.
I pinned a spider against the wall the other day with a plastic container and I swear it jumped into the container like it was trying to attack me.

P.S. I didn't kill it, I just put it outside.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Kyle_Brewer
*death on legs*

I shat bricks.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Guys! You'll never guess what i just did!

I sat down and farted the loudest fart i ever did HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Quote by shooterman
omg spiders can jump ahhhh what is next

They can also dig, fly (young spiders of certain species disperse themselves by producing a short strand of web that catches the wind), and walk on water.
Quote by Archeo Avis
They can also dig, fly (young spiders of certain species disperse themselves by producing a short strand of web that catches the wind), and walk on water.

Basically, you're fucked.

Remember those new species they found deep down in the water under South Australia? One of them was just a big pink blob with one eye
Quote by littlephil
Basically, you're fucked.

Remember those new species they found deep down in the water under South Australia? One of them was just a big pink blob with one eye

You're thinking of a bellend.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by breadstick
I pinned a spider against the wall the other day with a plastic container and I swear it jumped into the container like it was trying to attack me.

P.S. I didn't kill it, I just put it outside.

that happend to me too!!
scared the sh*t out of me..

Deathly afraid of spiders, but that one looks like a lime flavored gummy spider

EDIT:

Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 28, 2009,
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Hey guys, ever heard of a camel spider?

Camel Spider Bite

There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by zekk

Don't talk to me about Brown Recluses, boy. I'm from Texas, I know what a Brown Recluse bite looks like.

Anyway, if you see a brown recluse you can smash it with a shoe or a magazine.

Camel Spiders can run faster than humans for short periods of time and they hiss. You can shoot them dead, but boots don't really do much to them unless there is some serious jumping involved.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.