I saw a not too bad looking guitar in a shop today, the brand was Probe.
I haven't been able to find out anything on this guitar or brand and I was wondering if anybody could tell me anything about it. Thanks
All they look like to me are just another set of knock offs that probably aren't really any good. If I were you and looking for a strat style guitar I'd just go for a squier if my budget was low. Personal preference.
Fargen Olde 800 1x12 Combo
Ernie Ball/Musicman Axis Super Sport Rosewood with custom HighOrder Pickups
Yeah, I was thinking of buying a squier, or a aria, but I'm unsure, I just need a guitar to last me one or two years, nothing really expensive
well a squire or a aria (that i know of)
wont last you that long maybe a year tops
becuase my brother had a squier 2 of the tuning knobs broke and yeah
same with another mate who had a squire
invest a bit more money to get a semi decent guitar
Jackson JS1 Dinky
Livingstone 15W
Behringer Super Metal Pedal

No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.
this thread is filled with slander and libel. I have a squier and it's great. The probes I can't speak to, but they're probably out of the same factory as SX, Epi and some Squiers. Try it out. If YOU like it and feel it's worth the pricetag, then it's worth considering.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Theres nothing wrong with squires... I own one, and apart from the pickups, it's a perfectly fine guitar. also, a fyi, pobre in spanish translates to "poor" so just judging by the name, i wouldn't recommend their quality
Quote by Killedelphia19
Theres nothing wrong with squires... I own one, and apart from the pickups, it's a perfectly fine guitar. also, a fyi, pobre in spanish translates to "poor" so just judging by the name, i wouldn't recommend their quality

that's probre, not probe, mis pobre cito.
Quote by Thomme
that's probre, not probe, mis pobre cito.

My bad , i misread the title as "pobre"... I should probably go to bed now
Quote by Killedelphia19
My bad , i misread the title as "pobre"... I should probably go to bed now

didn't even catch that I used the plural "mis" instead of the singular "mi" (is that correct? I gotta take a spanish class this summer... I hope it is), either. Maybe it's time I go to bed, too.
Quote by Thomme
this thread is filled with slander and libel. I have a squier and it's great. The probes I can't speak to, but they're probably out of the same factory as SX, Epi and some Squiers. Try it out. If YOU like it and feel it's worth the pricetag, then it's worth considering.

I think I might just do that.
Best bit of advice so far, thanks.