Can I smoke it throught a pipe?
I'm only kidding,I mean potentiometers.
Well my G-400 has stock epi wiring and I want to change that.I'm a complete noob to electronics but I have a general idea as to what I'm after.
I want to have a neck coil split BUT I also want to have a 1 meg pot in the neck.
So far I haven't found any 1 meg push/pull pots.do such things exist?
and where can I find them?
Or can I wire a coil split through the neck tone pot somehow?
Because I don't really want to drill a hole in my guitar for a switch.
Also I want to put a push/pull on the bridge tone and give each switch selection a different capacitor.So when it's down it will be using a .33 uf cap and when it's up it will use a .47 uf cap.Effectivly giving me a tone range from 0-20,I think.
Is this actually possible?
I really don't know alot about electronics so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
Can I smoke it throught a pipe?

I read the title and thought, get back to the Pit
Even though real men use 25k. I heard chuck norris uses .05 pico-ohm pots on his explorer. It also has two floyd roses, one on the neck and one on the body for extreme double dimebag squeals and he uses .08's and tunes to drop G#
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
Even though real men use 25k. I heard chuck norris uses .05 pico-ohm pots on his explorer. It also has two floyd roses, one on the neck and one on the body for extreme double dimebag squeals and he uses .08's and tunes to drop G#

it sounds likes is half chuck half dime all kickass beast.

to jim, i know you're serious. i've even considered them myself.