I downloaded the new msn messeneger about a week ago and now hotmail is screwing up. Usually when you clicked on the button to go to your emails it automatically signs in for you, but now I have to log in on hotmail. And also it always swap me and my sisters emails around. Sometimes when I sign in as me it says it's me, but gives me her emails? Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix?
The new version of msn is rubbish anyway.
For some reason most of the messangers made new versions that turned out crap.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Yeah the new version is ****. I hate it. The stupid bullet points after you write something. What is that about? And you can change the background on the top which turns out to be realy pixelated with the ones that came with it so it looks crap
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Works fine for me.
Just fine and dandy.
peter

Last edited by GOD on the 7th day
Quote by pete_mack
Works fine for me.
Just fine and dandy.
It must like you..

tell me, do you feed it?
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
It seems to work alright, but I hate the new version. It's like a horrid facebook. I just want to talk/email not all that other garbage
I believe the log in problem with ts is because you are usin the same ip address because you're on the same network. I have the problem also because i have my laptop and my desktop computer. My desktop requires i log in to hotmail each time otherwise it will give a sign in error but my laptop is fine. I can't tell whether it was because of msn this happened but i just seem to use my laptop for my emails and browsin then my desktop for games, photoshop, and other ram heavy ****.

So at the moment im afraid people with more than 1 hotmail account and more than one computer on a network, we're just gonna have to log in each time for now until...
A) they fix it
B) all of our computers on our network break except one
C) someone else finds a quick patch
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Last edited by Warp3r at Mar 26, 2009,
I uninstalled the new one and re-installed the older one. A wise decision and I recommend you do the same
it works all good for me. i didnt like it at first. got used to it by 6 days in so its all good.
I like how with the updated MSN messenger, there's not only the old problems, but now there's new problems incase you get bored!

I think they're just catering to their fanbase, personally