i just got back from the guitar store (allans music in sydney) and im going to buy a maton ms2000 STD and a boss ge-7. for the maton the price that was said could be done was about AUD$1400 (retail being AUD$2000)possibly a tiny bit less, and for the boss ge-7 equaliser pedal about AUD$180 how are these prices ?

i brought along my tiny terror and plugged right into that so i know exactly what sound ill get and am soooooo pleased. the tone was breath taking. i could get an almost exact AC/DC tone and a sweet crunchy bluesy tone with the ge-7 and using the coil tap on the guitar, it was amazing. i could only play for about 20 minutes seeing as they were closing but it was well worth it
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
my advice is play through it 2-3 more times, maybe more. the more you play through it the better you will know the sound.
Quote by adambauman31
my advice is play through it 2-3 more times, maybe more. the more you play through it the better you will know the sound.

it sounds great and plays great, im just wondering if im getting a good deal ?
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
I think the question you need to ask yourself is: will you regret it if you don't get it?

To me it sounds like a fairly good deal (no idea about the pedal), since you're getting it $600 cheaper than usual. I don't know if you can get these cheaper online or whatever, but from what you're saying it sounds like a pretty good deal.

If that's the guitar you're definitely gonna go for, I would go for it. Another plus is the fact that you're getting it from a shop. Buying from shops means that you can try it and get a feel for it, each guitar, regardless if it's the same model has a different feel. I wouldn't buy one online due to that, even if I have to pay a bit more in store.

I think you'll get some better replies from people who've been playing longer than me though!

Good luck!
hey im from melbourne and theres allans here as well i just want to know if they really knocked 600 off the price for you
Quote by dukeofmetal
hey im from melbourne and theres allans here as well i just want to know if they really knocked 600 off the price for you

yeh man dead set. i rekon its a ripper of a deal. all other stores i've seen have it at CHEAPEST $1900 no joke, and im offered $1400 the more i think about it the sooner i want to get it. i think i might cry if someone buys it before i can which is a few weeks, a month tops i'd say.

but yer man allans is great down here in sydney
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by oatley
yeh man dead set. i rekon its a ripper of a deal. all other stores i've seen have it at CHEAPEST $1900 no joke, and im offered $1400 the more i think about it the sooner i want to get it. i think i might cry if someone buys it before i can which is a few weeks, a month tops i'd say.

but yer man allans is great down here in sydney

If you pay a small deposit, they might be willing to hold it for you.

Hope all goes well haha
hahahaha mad but they could always order it in again for you but you could go mad waiting lol but either way good luck mate and damn thats a good deal
yer they mentioned i could pay half now, which i can seeing as i have $1000 cash sitting next to me, and pay the remaining in a few months but im confident all will go well

cheers
Quote by Fred1000000
Do it - you'll only regret it if you dont.

I love Allans, they knocked $500 off my RR3.