okay i picked up a randall head (Randall G2 RH100)
okay before i get the "thats a crap head what a waste of money" comments liek in the other thread, i dont care i need something loud for the time being, key word time being and i got it super cheap.
anyways, my question is due to not having a cab yet, and i dont need a super fancy one, just something that makes a decent sound for metal, i was wondering what to get.
I been looking at the randall RX-412 cab. Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions?

Also one other question, (im new to using stacks) but i gotta go pick up the head, is there anything in particular i should look for or be wary of?
thanks
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
I have the RX412 cab, and its fantastic for the price. I havent been able to crank it properly yet, but it sounds great on low volumes.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
alright sick
thanks
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich