Is anyone else watching Senator Conroy getting destroyed on Q&A right now?

for those that dont know, Conroy is the guy who's trying to censor australias internet. for the past half hour, he's been getting destroyed by questions from the public on a TV show which takes questions from the public and lets people talk about it with important people.

so far, the only person supporting him is an idiot.

who else is watching this? it's great. i hope that this wakes the public up to what he is doing and why it wont work.

the title of the thread was a quote from a question submitted online through a video by anon, of course.

lets talk.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
where abouts in newcastle are you from instagata, and what channel you watching, im watching the footy show

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

indeed, we cannot let the pit... ow wait this is about a senator, why would we wanna talk about that?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Callo
where abouts in newcastle are you from instagata, and what channel you watching, im watching the footy show

i live in broadmeadow
its on ABC. they just moved onto another topic. war, or something. im not really listening anymore, now that they've changed the topic. the first half of the show was great, though. he was pummeled by questions, and was at a loss for words when he had to defend the mistakes of ACMA.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
im from the maitland area, footy show is way better

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

owned
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
it's 7:35 in the morning here, but what you guys are talking about sounds exciting
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
any links?! i want to see this man get owned
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.