So for the last few weeks at school, me and a couple of my friends have been screwing around, taking stuff from eachother's lockers, little pranks and stuff for fun like that. Then last Friday I opened my friend's lock and filled it with superglue, then locked it back on his locker. He came back to school on Monday and it would not even move, so he had to get the boltcutters and chop it off

I knew he was looking for revenge, so I stole one of my other friends locks, which i also knew the combination to, and put it on my locker. He came along with the boltcutters in revenge and cut the lock off

This kept escalating, and we were putting rubbish in each others lockers and all that kind of stuff, until yesterday, the guy who's lock I superglued shut came back for revenge, and actually superglued my locker shut, not just the lock.

This stuff was industrial strength instant adhesive crap. I go and try to open my locker and it doesn't move. We got a clamp, put it on the knob thingy, and tried with brute force, but it didn't budge. We got a hammer, tried to smash the handle thing, but it snapped off. We got a chisel and tried to cut the whole thing out. It wouldn't work! We tried taking the pins of the hinges out, but the pins snapped, so in the end we had to wedge the door open, which took ages, putting stuff in the edges and breaking the door off

Now we're all getting a 1 hour detention after school tomorrow, and we have to pay $20 for repairs, but it was all quite funny.

Anyway that's the story if you bothered reading.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Man you guys are just too much...
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Lol.. sounds like that guy owned you all
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
lockers are only worth $20?!?!?? **** if i knew that i wouldve DESTROYED a bunch the last day of my senior year
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
LMAO!!!

I gotta try this someday
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Who would have known glue could be so amusing... What I really want to know is where did you get all of the industrial tools to break it open, as I am guessing you don't just carry them round in your back pocket?
LOL, well firstly we went down to the design and technology room and got a fair bit of stuff there, and also got some stuff from maintenance. We missed out on 2 periods of school hehehe
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
ITT: Vandalilsm and skipping classes = uber cool
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by imdeth
So how 'bout them blogs hey?

nobody goes on my profile... I don't see what's so bad about posting this here....
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
Quote by imdeth
So how 'bout them blogs hey?

what about those dang politics ey?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by metalface211
LOL, well firstly we went down to the design and technology room and got a fair bit of stuff there, and also got some stuff from maintenance. We missed out on 2 periods of school hehehe

Wow - serious thought process there then to make sure you opened the locker I bet there wasn't even anything interesting in there too!!
I am surprised you didn't actually get caught in the process aswell, especially as you missed classes!
Quote by matttt
That doesnt sound like that much of a punishment..I like it!

yeah, it was pretty decent, the teachers at my school are fair that way... if we vandalize again, we get suspended apparently though. It was pretty stupid of us!
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
Quote by iarehannah
Wow - serious thought process there then to make sure you opened the locker I bet there wasn't even anything interesting in there too!!
I am surprised you didn't actually get caught in the process aswell, especially as you missed classes!

Well, we tried during recess, but couldn't get it done, ended up getting a couple of teachers to help the next period, they didn't tell us to go to class and we kept helping.... sorry for double post.....
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:

Quote by Ajax413
ha its fun ey this happens a lot at our school, 2 locker doors got ripped off last week in our locker bay now both of those guys are in metal lockers on the other side of the school as punishment (the metal lockers are about 30cm x 20cm, there really ****) they both got suspended for a day as well.
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
My brother used to date this girl and her grandma's eyesight was very poor. She mistook her eyedrops for superglue and glued her eyelids shut.

Pretty bad if you ask me.
Nobody uses the lockers at my school
cause this would be so fun to do if they did

i think i have money in mine.. i havent touched it for 5 years.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet