Ok, so I've got my eye on 3 main Wah pedals... the original Dunlop crybaby, the Slash signature Wah and the Zakk Wylde signature Wah. So what i want to know is, is there any fundamental difference to sound?, i.e. something really noticeable tone wise? im not too fussed either way, i play Zakk style stuff and Slash stuff, its more a price thing. Original is $200, slash is $400 and the Zakk is $300. thanks

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (EMG 81/85)
Fender Strat copy
Peavey Bandit 112
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Behringer OD 100 Distortion/Overdrive
Beringher FX 600 Digital Multi FX
Last edited by godthatfailed22 at Mar 26, 2009,
wait for the kirk hammett crybaby , they ship on april 6th, then try all 4 out and pick the best one
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Quote by godthatfailed22
Ok, so I've got my eye on 3 main Wah pedals... the original Dunlop crybaby, the Slash signature Wah and the Zakk Wylde signature Wah. So what i want to know is, is there any fundamental difference to sound?, i.e. something really noticeable tone wise? im not too fussed either way, i play Zakk style stuff and Slash stuff, its more a price thing. Original is $200, slash is $300 and the Zakk is $400. thanks

yeah theres definatly a difference, but the wah thread might be of more help
Quote by tukk04
yeah theres definatly a difference, but the wah thread might be of more help

ok thanks, just found the wah thread

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (EMG 81/85)
Fender Strat copy
Peavey Bandit 112
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Behringer OD 100 Distortion/Overdrive
Beringher FX 600 Digital Multi FX
i personally hated the zakk wydle wah. i don't play much super high gain stuff but i didn't like it. the original isn't the greatest and i haven't tried the slash. for the money the 535Q is much better than the zakk wylde but i personally liked the jimi hendrix signature crybaby.