Hey everyone, i was just wondering if you know about some cheap but still good and versatile amplifiers.
I hardly know anything about them so some tips and tricks to make them sound better would also be nice.

The one i have now has one volume knob, one trebble knob, one bass knob and one of them little buttons... Not at home atm so that's all i've got
Quote by Toolshed#9
WTF **** you had a sip of alcohol and DIDN'T get insanely massively drunk and **** 5 prostitutes simultaneously while snorting cocaine off the ass from the sixth one ?

If it's for home practice, I strongly suggest a Roland Microcube or Cube30X.
Cube's are very very versatile, have a few built in effects, 8 different amp models, etc. They are also cheap. The Microcube is a 10-15 watt (I dont remember) and the 30X is a 30 watt amp, both have same options.
If you want a bigger cube, you can get a 60 watt one too, but it costs a lil more obviously...
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by Lewadra
If it's for home practice, I strongly suggest a Roland Microcube or Cube30X.
Cube's are very very versatile, have a few built in effects, 8 different amp models, etc. They are also cheap. The Microcube is a 10-15 watt (I dont remember) and the 30X is a 30 watt amp, both have same options.
If you want a bigger cube, you can get a 60 watt one too, but it costs a lil more obviously...

+1

Exactly what he said, I have a micro cube and it does wonders for home practicing.
I would have a look at some of the cheaper Peavey amps.
They don't blow your ears, but they have a looot of features, and you can get them for a very resonable price.
but man, go down to a store, plug it in and try it out
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
I know one of my friends have an echo effect on his amp, but this can be done by pedals and such too right?
Quote by Toolshed#9
WTF **** you had a sip of alcohol and DIDN'T get insanely massively drunk and **** 5 prostitutes simultaneously while snorting cocaine off the ass from the sixth one ?

Roland Cube, Peavey Vypyr, Vox Valvetronix(pretty good, not the best). Just a few cheap versatile amps.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150