I've posted several threads about ESP guitars within a budget of dollar 300. Since eceryone said that you get sh|t for dollar 300, i've pushed the budget upto dollar 450.
Please reccomend guitars with 24 frets, 2 pickups at least, and a tremolo.....
Also, is the ESP LTD 200 and 250 series worth the money? I mostly play metal. All sorts. Been playing for two years.
Actually, yes they are That's about the level where the ESP guitars start getting better. You'll still want to get a new vibrato system later though, as the licensed ones are crap. My friend plays an F-200 and it meets all those requirements. I would highly recommend getting one, and just upgrading the pickups and OFR later on (the 250 is just as good if not better)
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Actually, yes they are That's about the level where the ESP guitars start getting better. You'll still want to get a new vibrato system later though, as the licensed ones are crap. My friend plays an F-200 and it meets all those requirements. I would highly recommend getting one, and just upgrading the pickups and OFR later on (the 250 is just as good if not better)

Thanks

What about the KH-202?
KH-202 is ok. I happen to have it but the pickups make a little bit extra noise. That, however, can be fixed with a noise gate etc.