Me and a buddy were arguing about this last hour. As many of you know Anikin Skywalker was the one that was said to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the force. And in return of the Jedi, he does so by throwing the Emporer down that shaft thing, fufilling the prophecy. By my friend says that Luke was the one to fuffill it because he killed Vadar, which he didn't. So please, someone tell me your thoughts on this. Who destroyed the Sith, father or son?

I know A LOT of things are spelt wrong, I'm in a hurry, sorry mates
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
I would say anakin, or however you spell it, because he eventually realised what he was doing and killed the emperor
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Neither of them fulfill the prophecy and bring balance to the force. Qui Gon Jin was wrong the prophecy wasn't about any of the Skywalkers...

Assumedly someone who brought balance to the force would be someone who could wield both light side and dark side powers equally.
OJ did it!

Just kidding, it was Vader.

Quote by Douglas Furs
Assumedly someone who brought balance to the force would be someone who could wield both light side and dark side powers equally.

But the force isn't balanced, so someone with 50% of each wouldn't do anything.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Mar 26, 2009,
Nah dude it WAS Vader.

He brang the Emporer over and chucked him down the death hole and that brought balance.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
it was a join effort imo

only one of them couldn't have done it alone
Vader destroyed the sith. He destroyed the emporer, who destroyed vaders ventalation system with the lightning. Vader redeemed himself, turning back to the light side, therefore, destroying the sith once and for all.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

It was Vader.... though doesn't Luke turn Sith after the trilogy ends? It's not mentioned in the movie, just in what was written for the third set of movies that probably won't be made.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by sneyob
Nah dude it WAS Vader.

He brang the Emporer over and chucked him down the death hole and that brought balance.

*brang balance.
Quote by faint_spirit
It was Vader.... though doesn't Luke turn Sith after the trilogy ends? It's not mentioned in the movie, just in what was written for the third set of movies that probably won't be made.

they are making a third set of movies starting in 2015.

apparently vader had secret apprentices when he was evil so its possible that there still sith which would give the good guys someone to fight in the third set of movies.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
^^ Uhh I thought Lucas was done with Star Wars. I mean, he said that. The only one circulating rumors about more Star Wars movies is a guy named 'Supershadow" who is a bit schizophrenic.
There will never be balance... that way Lucas can milk Star Wars for 30 more years.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
It was Jar Jar because im george lucas and I wanted to piss you all off and take your money
Quote by Timothym
^^ Uhh I thought Lucas was done with Star Wars. I mean, he said that. The only one circulating rumors about more Star Wars movies is a guy named 'Supershadow" who is a bit schizophrenic.

well i read it on some news site and assumed that they did thier research. although i was thinking "is lucas going to live that long?" because it said the third one would be made in like 2025.

oh well
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
if they make more movies i'm not watchin em. there are 6 start wars movies. end of.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Vadar is Lukes dad. Vadar brought Luke to life so obviously even by having Luke intervene, Vadar is still the cause.

Either way you look at it, it was all Vadar.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by kurt_cobain9
Vader destroyed the sith. He destroyed the emporer, who destroyed vaders ventalation system with the lightning. Vader redeemed himself, turning back to the light side, therefore, destroying the sith once and for all.

Not true. Have you read any of the books?
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
if they make more movies i'm not watchin em. there are 3 start wars movies. end of.

Fixed
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.