hey, just wondering if anyone could tab out soap on a rope or down the drain from satch's new band

thanks if you haave some spare time and are bored
Both those songs suck. They're way too boring and repetitive.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Children Of Bodom,Queens Of Teh Stone Age, Linkin Park, Lostprophets, Rage Against The Machine,Foo Fighters, The Hives,Kyuss,Nirvana, THe Offspring,The Raconteurs, The White Stripes,Within Temptation

Listen to more of that stuff. All of which is more interesting than this Chickenfoot crap.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Wow, those bands that were just listed are probably some of the most repetitive bands on Earth... Satch isn't reptitive....
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Quote by Karlboy
Wow, those bands that were just listed are probably some of the most repetitive bands on Earth... Satch isn't reptitive....

This. I doubt he's even listened to the demos. They sound great imo.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
I just submitted a guitar pro tab for the main riff of Soap on a Rope. I did it at 3am and posted it too hastily so the tempo is to slow and the guitar sound is an acoustic instead of a distorted electric. Just download it and increase the tempo to 176bpm and change the guitar type to distorted electric. I think the chords are right though. I submitted a revised version with the correct settings that should be up later today or tomorrow.