so it's my birthday this weekend and i was looking forward to treating myself to a new amp. currently i own the fender cybertwin se.. the thing is, it's great for at home play and has AMAZING clean tones, it's just not right for gigging with the distortion and all. I was looking to buying a head and cab.. mainly looking at a orange rocker 30, mesa stiletto deuce and a marshall dsl100 which is the cheapest one. the only reason i don't want to use the fender is due to the gain, it doesn't compare to these other amps.
imo, orange are amazing, although it all depends on what kind of stuff you want to play. 2 of those amps are british voiced, and the other is american, so there's a bit of a difference there.

what sort of gigging are you actually going to be doing? because i gig with my tiny terror, and it's only 15w but plenty loud enough, so i think you could possibly be going a bit overboard on the wattage.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
imo, orange are amazing, although it all depends on what kind of stuff you want to play. 2 of those amps are british voiced, and the other is american, so there's a bit of a difference there.

what sort of gigging are you actually going to be doing? because i gig with my tiny terror, and it's only 15w but plenty loud enough, so i think you could possibly be going a bit overboard on the wattage.

well gigging as far as small clubs, bars and such. the studio i practice at i always use their dsl100's and the gain channels don't sound too bad but the clean channel could be a lot better. the music i am playing is alternative rock and i need a decent amt of gain.
the best thing you can do is go and try them out. either find them in a shop, or someone selling one on ebay that will let you try before you buy.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100