I have tried with amplitube too, buzzes are there too.

Soundcard: Rig Kontrol

This is not picked up by guitar pickups, i have tried to take volume to 0 and use a "recorded inputs" made by NI themselves.

I have tried

- Disconnecting charger
- Turned off Wireless network and the wireless router
- Tried other latency in guitar rig
- Moving to another room
- Deactivating sstock soundcards driver

Any other ideas on what i can try to find the source of the interferrence
Last edited by GisleAune at Mar 26, 2009,
Turn the latency up a bit. Give it some room to breath.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by Jared R. Boyd
Did you try adjusting the threshold?

-Ryan

Yeah, but the threshold is only there when it's complete silence, at once i pick a note all the noise come in the background (not noticeable, because the guitar tone is so much louder).

Quote by willieturnip
Turn the latency up a bit. Give it some room to breath.

I said in the first post that i've tried other latency
what are your computers specs? also do you get that buzz playing through your amp in the same room?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm suspecting it's your computer, though hard to tell without the specs. I had a similar issue using GR on an older computer with only 1gb of RAM running XP. The only way to use it was with an unbearable amount of latency and constantly having to reset the driver when it crapped out. Once I upgraded my computer to a newer one with 2 gb of RAM, the problem went away.
Quote by Deal
I'm suspecting it's your computer, though hard to tell without the specs. I had a similar issue using GR on an older computer with only 1gb of RAM running XP. The only way to use it was with an unbearable amount of latency and constantly having to reset the driver when it crapped out. Once I upgraded my computer to a newer one with 2 gb of RAM, the problem went away.

GR runs fine with 1 GB RAM (I actually managed to get to work ok on a computer with 512 MB RAM) the main issue for things like this is CPU performance.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
GR runs fine with 1 GB RAM (I actually managed to get to work ok on a computer with 512 MB RAM) the main issue for things like this is CPU performance.

True. It also didn’t hurt that I upgraded to a 64 X2 4400+ dual-core - 2.3GHz from a 5 year-old 2.1 GHz.

When I first got GR, I was only running 512 MB or RAM and struggled with latency and CPU overload. When I added another 512 MB chip, it helped somewhat, but I still had to shut down unnecessary Windows components before I even thought about using GR.

Only when I completely upgraded my computer with the higher specs did the problem go away…funny how I overlooked the most important piece of equipment for computer-based recording when setting up my home studio.

Now this may not be the source of the distortion, but it's where I'd start.
My specs
1,6gb RAM
1,6Ghz prossesor

It's a 2 years old laptop, maybe something inside it disturbs the audio signal.

I dont have any amp.

Could any program disturb the signal?
Last edited by GisleAune at Mar 27, 2009,
it could just be your CPU overloading,make sure you aren't running anything else in the background, including automatic virus and spyware protection (turn it off whie you use Guitar Rig)

Last.fm
Yeah, I used to have a problem with that.

Just try turning up the latency some to see if it fixes the problem.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Xeron Brigs
Yeah, I used to have a problem with that.

Just try turning up the latency some to see if it fixes the problem.

even max latency wouldt fix it.

Quote by Deal

Intresting, I'm going to check it out on sunday.
Last edited by GisleAune at Mar 28, 2009,
Well....I'm out of ideas. I see you already tried it in another room to rule out any electrical interference. Take a look in NI's Support pages or contact their Technical Support to see if they can help. Good luck.
I have read about electical interferrence ... hard stuff, cant understand a ****.