So my graduation project this year requires me to write a 5-page paper on my future career of choice (PC technician) excluding the works cited page, and my question is how to do you write 5 pages in MS word on that topic? I fail at writing papers but i desperately need a good grade on this one.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Font specs are as follows:

12 point, times new roman, double spaced
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Write one page properly and keep repeating what you wrote on the rest of the pages. Your teacher propably has an alcoholic husband, coke addict kids and a dying labrador.

She would propably just read the first few paragraphs
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
well it is a research paper, so by the time you've actual researched some details about the career, summarized and commented on those details, and added a little intro and conclusion to those details, it's pretty damn hard not to hit 5 pages.

You want a good grade? Take the first 5 things that come to mind when you think of that career and then never write about them at all. Move on to something interesting and less thought of, how many bull**** papers do you think teachers have to grade on "this is my job. This is how much money I will make. Here is the skill set and education I will need." Blah blah ****ing blah.

A 5 page graduation project
Quote by Guitarman015
Font specs are as follows:

12 point, courier, double spaced

Fixed
Dude, make the font 12pt like normal, but make all of the punctuation marks like 14pt or 16pt.
Makes it seem just a tiny bit longer.

MC name = Bearrorism