I came across it on a website and absolutely loved the tones and the variety there off coming from it. What is the main difference between the Tube King and a Tube Screamer? Anyone know what they retail for?
They reatail for $149.99
And as far as differances go TUBEKING= Tube driven distortion pedal and TUBESCREAMER= Overdrive pedal. Thats the main differances I can see
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Thanks. Just that no one ever recommended a Tube King to me. I play an Ibanez 540S through a Randall RG50TC clean without effects or pedals, using only the amps distorion, drive and reverb. The vids I saw on youtube where amazing.
That does sound like an amazing pedal. As far as why it's never recommended I cannot answer that one. But it does have some great reviews.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I know either Brent or Bill from Mastodon used or uses one of these. The video demos are great, I agree, it is just that I never hear people talk about them and idk if anyone even has one on UG, so thats probably why you dont hear them recommended.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals