...Add a headphones socket to the Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube amp? I have a problem where i can't play at night because of thin walls etc.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
it's an SS amp... it will sound the same at low volumes.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by Soulinfector
Have you tried just not using your amp?

Yeah, i can't the neighbours weren't too pleased. Inb4 "fuck the neighbours" etc
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Yeah, i can't the neighbours weren't too pleased. Inb4 "fuck the neighbours" etc

Whaa? i think he means just not plugging your guitar in, and playing. i do it a lot, works fine
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
You can buy a pair of headphones that come with a 3.5mm to 1/4inch jack converter and then that would fit into your amp, i do it at times when my parents get sick of hearing me play at night. Or if i couldn't be bothered myself with distortion i just don't plug it in like someone else mentioned
Quote by BobChicken
Whaa? i think he means just not plugging your guitar in, and playing. i do it a lot, works fine

I need to use my amp with writing, so I can hear what parts would sound like with or without distortion.
Quote by Axe Samurai
You can buy a pair of headphones that come with a 3.5mm to 1/4inch jack converter and then that would fit into your amp, i do it at times when my parents get sick of hearing me play at night. Or if i couldn't be bothered myself with distortion i just don't plug it in like someone else mentioned

I should edit but cba. My amp doesn't have a headphone input, which is why i need to know if one can be added in.
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Vox-amPlug-Classic-Rock-Headphone-Amp-104915277-i1385632.gc

There are a bunch of different kinds too, they work well. Plus you can move around.

That looks like the sort of thing I could afford/use... but i live in the UK
Quote by a_man
You can get amPlugs everywhere in the UK, I have one.

Link?
Quote by King Twili
Thanks man, appreciated.

If you wanted to play through your amp you could use an attenuator. Some have headphone jacks I think.