I just don't get this unless I'm missing something key, but what the hell is the difference between these (I'm assuming there is no difference, but the price begs to differ)

Dunlop mxr m-108

DUNLOP MXR M-108 Ten Band Graphic EQ $178.95 - billsmusic.com
Dunlop Mxr M-108 Ten Band Graphic Eq $149.99 - eBay

MXR M-108

MXR M-108 Ten Band Graphic EQ $119.99 - Music123
MXR M-108 Ten Band Graphic EQ $119.99 - Musicians Friend
MXR M-108 $119.97 - Sweetwater

I see how when somebody sells a Dunlop MXR M-108 on ebay they say that retail price is around $200. But the MXR-108's sell for $120 new.

Probably a dumb**** question, but I'm too damn curious not to ask
Obviously.... used gear is cheaper than new gear...
Bigger stores can sell cheaper than pawn shops..

etc..
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Sometimes they make it up in shipping, sometimes those listings are used and therefore have price cuts.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
Obviously.... used gear is cheaper than new gear...
Bigger stores can sell cheaper than pawn shops..

etc..

Both of these are priced as new items...

The ebay listing when it was still active was priced at $150 used, but musiciansfriend prices it as $120 new..that's weird
Yeah, I thought MXR branched off from dunlop as well.

BaffAttack -- that does make sense. . It just may be that some are used and some are new but I thought all of those are priced as new.

Regardless I am going to grab one and just wanted to make sure that they weren't different. Thanks
I think he ment why do some say Dunlop MXR whatever and others just say MXR and really im pretty sure that its just how its titled cause there both the same thing cause MXR is owned by Dunlop just like you see both 'Fender Squire' and just 'Squire'
Quote by Zakk_Lp
I think he ment why do some say Dunlop MXR whatever and others just say MXR and really im pretty sure that its just how its titled cause there both the same thing cause MXR is owned by Dunlop just like you see both 'Fender Squire' and just 'Squire'

It's just name loyalty. Lots of companies do it. Like in bookstores...Borders owns Waldenbooks, but for a very long time they kept them as Waldenbooks because people knew and trusted the name. In another example, an amusement park company bought out Six Flags. They kept the Six Flags name on those existing parks, but on the other ones they owned they changed the name to Six Flags "whatever" (like near me a place called Adventure World became Six Flags Great Adventure).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣