What are some of your reoccurring dreams?

Lately I've been having this dream that is almost full-length movie long. Some evil power is trying to over throw the royal family or something of my town. The king is George Harrison, and I get to try to save them.

First scene that I always remember: In a hall way, and I guess the evil guy has magic and creates a strong wind in this hall way that blows me back into this room that gets shut and locked, with I guess a princess or the like, and she gives me a couple of clues on how to get out and everything, so I do, more and more stuff happens, then I find out that the guy trying to take over is Richard Nixon , more **** happens, fall in love with a girl, and save George Harrison.

If at anytime I have this dream again and I hear "Sorry Tyler, but the princess is in another castle" I'm gonna be pissed.

Overall, pretty kick ass dream.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
I don't really have a reoccuring dream, but lately in all my dreams there is a corrupt police officer.

Go figure
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I used to have it like every night, this is the first time I had it in awhile. It felt like visiting an old friend.
I heard only homosexuals get reaccoring dreams....sorry brah
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by camhussynec

What?
I believe the proper term is recurring.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
you should get your hands on a dream dictionary, and search up specific things you can remember from the dream and try to piece it together.

most dreams come from the part of your brain that stored un used memories, and your brain cycles through them overnight. Usually, it's like spring cleaning, and your brain discards most of these unused memories. Because they are recurring dreams, you can possibly find something in them that your brain won't let go.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Quote by ark
you should get your hands on a dream dictionary, and search up specific things you can remember from the dream and try to piece it together.

most dreams come from the part of your brain that stored un used memories, and your brain cycles through them overnight. Usually, it's like spring cleaning, and your brain discards most of these unused memories. Because they are recurring dreams, you can possibly find something in them that your brain won't let go.

I want to, my friend has one and I got info on some dreams.

I wonder what it means when George Harrison is king. hmmm, hopefully good things.

I wish he were.
Recurring, nor reoccuring.
I haven't really had any recurring dreams lately.
King George Harrison beeing overthrown by evil Richard Nixon... It's purely epic.
I used to have one like 6 years ago where it was my class at school going to the beach and its was like gloomy but then there was a sandpit in the sand and everyone was there and nothing happened.

There was also a tree.
Never had any recurring dreams, although I've had a few weird ones.

In one dream, I am Superman, and I'm in a large skyscraper. I jump out of the window, to fly around and save people and ****, but then find out I can't fly, and plummet to the ground. Luckily I have Superman's invulnerability, and so I survive. Then Batman appears out of the shadows. (Middle of the day, go figure.) And he says "You must press the Y button to fly." Then I woke up, with a WTF face.

Also, in another one, I'm riding along on a bike, when I see some kids at a roundabout. I then proceed to kick the living **** out of them in a big fight. They are unaffected, and I decide to get a piece of guttering and balance it on my handle bars, preparing to do a driveby mass clothesline. However, at that moment, I'm ran over by a car, which stops with me under the wheels. Then Trevor McDonald gets out and does a news story about running me over.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Gh.
King George Harrison beeing overthrown by evil Richard Nixon... It's purely epic.

It's movie quality I tell you.
can't say i have purely recurring dreams, but it seems like all my dreams have been based on at least one of my joys or worries

its deep stuff, bro
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I remember one weird dream as a kid, I was in the checkout lane at a grocery store and this old lady was in front of me, and she kept pulling out different types of cheese out of her cart, so much cheese and the cashier was working so fast to get done with the cheese and never did.

My life story.

I used to have one playing football with a deer in 4th grade and having our 4th grade teacher come out and run the deer away. bitch
Quote by camhussynec

guilty! *wrists*

I once had a dream that lasted a full week, picking up where it left off the night before. It was 3 or 4 years ago now, so I don't remember details, but I can recall that it included me being eternally damned for being the first to rise after a meal at the badminton club I used to attend (which is weird because it wasn't a dinner type thing anyway), I then fought with Satan for my soul, along with my (at the time) best friend. This was all crossed with the messed up colours my old crappy computer used to render Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast in (blue with white stripes everywhere ) and Dessan (a Sith character from that game), and his assistant whose name escapes me.

yeah...
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
My reccuring dream is my journey to school, except everything is like a cartoon drawn with crayons and with felt finger puppets for people. Fun shit.
Yours Sincerely
George
hah i have this recurring one of me f*king this chick.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Glimsom

In one dream, I am Superman, and I'm in a large skyscraper. I jump out of the window, to fly around and save people and ****, but then find out I can't fly, and plummet to the ground. Luckily I have Superman's invulnerability, and so I survive. Then Batman appears out of the shadows. (Middle of the day, go figure.) And he says "You must press the Y button to fly." Then I woke up, with a WTF face.

I've had stuff like that.

Once I also dreamt I was shagging a female dolphin. In the dreams I felt all powerful and important and was like "Hell yeah I'm fucking a female dolphin! "

I proceeded to wake up with a wtf face.

Also once I dreamt I was a sausage roll.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I had a dream last night that a horde of zombies attacked us, and instead of being fast and deadly zombies, these were slow and just squeezed the **** out of you like a constrictor. Instead of shooting them, the only way to kill them was to lick them to death, not sexually, just their face... like a dog.. it was odd.

My best friend killed a lot of them, I just walked around, and a girl I know sawed off one of their heads with a plastic comb...

near the end of my dream, the floor broke "open" and I began to fall. I was miles above sea level falling into Houston TX. I hit the ground and got up like no big deal, and began to have an argument about God with some British professor guy. Right as I say "For there to be an A, there must be a B.. no no, I'm sorry, I mean for there to be a B, there must be an A!" i woke up..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Last edited by touji-za-nai at Mar 26, 2009,
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I've had stuff like that.

Once I also dreamt I was shagging a female dolphin. In the dreams I felt all powerful and important and was like "Hell yeah I'm fucking a female dolphin! "

I proceeded to wake up with a wtf face.

Also once I dreamt I was a sausage roll.

I'm sure I've read that in someone's sig.

I have lots of dreams about falling or jumping from really high places. I remember one where I was shimmying along a cliff and had the urge to jump, so I did.
Quote by imdeth
I'm sure I've read that in someone's sig.

I have lots of dreams about falling or jumping from really high places. I remember one where I was shimmying along a cliff and had the urge to jump, so I did.

Someone probably sigged me. I've used that dream in every single dream thread in the pit for the past 2 years.
Carmel is hawt
Although not recurring, the weirdest dream I've had involved fighting Emerald Weapon from FF7 with a party consisting of myself, my little brother, Rikku from FFX, and Jesus. It was weird.
Quote by Blast Radius
Although not recurring, the weirdest dream I've had involved fighting Emerald Weapon from FF7 with a party consisting of myself, my little brother, Rikku from FFX, and Jesus. It was weird.

I had to fight Anima in a dream once. And I was alone..

Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I had to fight Anima in a dream once. And I was alone..

Be thankful, the party I had held me back. My brother was 8 at the time and not much of a fighter, Rikku was out of grenades so she kept throwing her clothes instead (admittedly amazing, but clothes only do like 1 damage), and Jesus kept using up phoenix downs by dying while attempting to save me.
Quote by Blast Radius
Be thankful, the party I had held me back. My brother was 8 at the time and not much of a fighter, Rikku was out of grenades so she kept throwing her clothes instead (admittedly amazing, but clothes only do like 1 damage), and Jesus kept using up phoenix downs by dying while attempting to save me.

But have you fuckin' seen Anima?! It's not nice to fight him when you're alone. That dream was the only time in my entire life that I actually was afraid of getting raped.

Giant death cock = no no.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
But have you fuckin' seen Anima?! It's not nice to fight him when you're alone. That dream was the only time in my entire life that I actually was afraid of getting raped.

Giant death cock = no no.

Fair enough, Anima is definitely the rape master of the FF world, only thing worse would be Anima leading an army of Tonberry warriors to your rape-y doom.
Quote by Blast Radius
Fair enough, Anima is definitely the rape master of the FF world, only thing worse would be Anima leading an army of Tonberry warriors to your rape-y doom.

!!
Carmel is hawt
i get reocurring dreams of doin it with a chick
but its a different chick everytime
actually once it was a girl i sorta know and it kinda freaked me out

i gave her a ride home yestarday so that was pretty wierd lol
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.