In search of a bassist + singer for online sound creation and such alike.

Pref around 20 y.o. with a decent DAW. Uk & Europe ideally for time zones.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add that I dig RHCP, Floyd, Incubus, Daft Punk, KSE, Bullet.

Samples in my profile.

Cheers
Last edited by Preid at Mar 26, 2009,
i wouldn't mind being bassisst and/or singer for an online band. I'm not in England, but I'm only four hours behind you since i'm in the eastern US. if it's not 100 percent neccessary that it be UK, I'll try the best
Depends on what kind of vocals you want.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I dont have anything specific in mind vocally. Im looking for people who also have idea's and want to create something different. Im easy going and although I take this seriously I dont get worked up over it if its not working.

I'll upload a few more samples to my profile.

If youre keen, I believe you have my email.
Quote by Preid
Well if you've got the skilz and software, im game.

been singing for pretty much all my life, have a close to three octave vocal range, and i have for bass a hofner lefty violin which i've been playing for almost four months. i use audacity to record my stuff

are those good enough credentials?
Quote by johnwolennon
been singing for pretty much all my life, have a close to three octave vocal range, and i have for bass a hofner lefty violin which i've been playing for almost four months. i use audacity to record my stuff

are those good enough credentials?

You sing and I'll do bass
Quote by johnwolennon
i'm fine with just having vocals

Check pm's broseph.