I find this pretty ironic black people hate white people and don't hide it and nothing about racism is mentionned but when a white man makes a small implicit remark it's S.O.S. RACISM ALERT !!!!

In other words why do whites defend blacks knowing that blacks hate them?
I don't know man. This kid called me a white boy yesterday so I called him a black boy. He made a huge scene about racism. Double standards in this country are horrible.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Gtfo.
Whiney bitch.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
White people had been kinda nasty to them in previous events, they're getting their own back.
Hell if I know, nigga.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Stupid cracker.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
This has been discussed probably a total of 6 billion times in the history of the world, and every time it leads to the same thing.

Fuck you TS.
this argument has been raised so many times and eveyrtime it's been realised that the whole thing is stupid.

so ima say ****** because i want to and cracker because i'm allowed.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by freedoms_stain
Holy massive generalisations that only apply to a small subset of extremists on either side Batman!

Nope it's actually true but whites are scared to think about it because of racism
Quote by RACE_EAST
Nope it's actually true but whites are scared to think about it because of racism

No it isn't.

You assuming that all black people hate white people is being racist.
I wrought a play about you and me:

You: *pops up from under bridge* "To get across the bridge you must answer my riddle!"
Me: "Ok"
You: "What gets wetter as it dries?"
Me: "A towel"
You: "that is correct. Now a taxing fee of one gold dabloon."
Me: "I have a quarter. Is that okay?"
You: "Very Well! You may pass!" *goes back underneath bridge.

I hope you get the joke. Also *reported*
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by RACE_EAST

You're a twat.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by stephen_rettie
you just assumed all black people hate white people
that is racism
GTFO

Excuse me? Do you think that black people love white people after the slavery and stuff? Take off your pink glasses mister this world is not as perfect as it seems...
-re****ingported-
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by RACE_EAST
Excuse me? Do you think that black people love white people after the slavery and stuff? Take off your pink glasses mister this world is not as perfect as it seems...

Excuse me? Do you think that black people hate white people after all of the apologies that have been made and stuff? Take off your troll coloured glasses mister, your trolling is rather obvious...
Quote by RACE_EAST
I find this pretty ironic black people hate white people and don't hide it and nothing about racism is mentionned but when a white man makes a small implicit remark it's S.O.S. RACISM ALERT !!!!

In other words why do whites defend blacks knowing that blacks hate them?

Black people as a whole don't hate white people. I have no doubt that some black people hate white people in the same way that some white people hate black people but to say that black people, as a group, hate white people as a group is just ignorant and idiotic.

And the reason black people get offended by racism so much more? Beuase they've had enough of it. Even up to the present day there are people who think that black people are inferior to white people and the idea was almost universal up until the last century. White people on the other hand, were the ones perpetrating horrific acts such as slavery and colonialism for their own benefit.

Its easy to see why a black person gets more offended when a white man calls him nigger than when a white person gets called cracker by a black person.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I